OT: The Number 23

ToeJamFootball

• Members

Interesting movie, definitely didn't see it going where it did (then again, maybe I'm stupid). Jim Carey is my favorite actor as well, so maybe I'm being a fanboi too
:D

I didn't either. I used to try and pick what was going to happen in films, then I realised I was just ruining the whole experience. I just go with it now.

• Members

I have six tatooed on my left hand...The first perfect number...The number of female love...There is a girl I'm talking to right now who has a similar tattoo, it's long long story but the fact we are talking right now is amazing.

Wierd. That was the 6th post in this thread. Did you do that on purpose?

6 has always been my favorite number. I don't know why.

• Members

Wierd. That was the 6th post in this thread. Did you do that on purpose?

6 has always been my favorite number. I don't know why.

HAHA, I'm surprised I didn't notice that...I just watched the movie I dug it, I didn't realize how Noirish it was going to be...I'm borderline Jim Carrey's charactor in that movie, just without all the scribbling.

• Members

I haven't seen it just because I thought the premise was kind of stupid. Of course you can find 23 anywhere you look, you could pick any number and do that. So, then it's just another "is he crazy? is not crazy?!" movie. All I heard was bad reviews about it as well...

I really, really, liked Pi though. That movie freaked me out, especially when he would get his migraines.

Archived