GB Neopak 3.5 Vs. Markbass LM II

Super Bass

• Members

If you are looking at GB wait just a bit longer, they have a very interesting lightweight head coming out soon (I think at NAMM) that will definitely be worth checking out. IIRC it is supposedly 600watts @ 4ohms and only 3-4 pounds:eek:

Here ya go: BAGWEN-STL60-f.jpg

• Members

Which do you think would be better?
:confused:

Genz Benz Neopak 3.5 or Markbass Little Mark II???

I'm going to intially go with a 1x12" setup, and then get another 1x12" to join it in the future. More than likely Bergantino cabs.
:)

or Mesa Boogie Traveler (w/ 1X12) for rock/pop/funk

• Members

If you can afford the Genz Benz, I'd go for it. I went with the LMII based on overall bang for buck. But I think the GB sounds a bit nicer. That is, if you want something with a bigger footprint. To my ears, the LMII is leaner sounding...which works better for my situation anyway.
:)

There's not much of a difference in the price between the LMII or GB Neopak with the 1x12 bergy, maybe

• Members

Jeeez, people are such wussies about weight.

A Gk 1001RBII weighs about 20lbs and has a handle. That's the weight of 2.5 gallons of water, or a 1 year old child. My wife weighs a buck twenty soaking wet and she could carry mine around in one hand.

It's by far the best value in a fairly compact head and has an amazing amount of tone options.

Archived