Where are the Maiden fans?

guitargod0dmw

• Members
They've got another tour in 2008. Not all of the dates have been released yet, but so far there is only one in the US! It's in LA too...

I seriously hope they plan on coming back this way. It's called the "Somewhere Back in Time Tour" to focus on 80's era hits! They're even going to use Powerslave era set designs.

Now that sounds kickass!!! :thu:

• Members
That will kick ass , I saw them 11 times , 4 or 5 on that tour alone , I often wondered what they did with all that stuff , how funny would it be if they had it in their homes
:lol:

Apparently they have a warehouse full of all their old stage setups. So they're just pulling out the Powerslave era stuff, dusting it off and bringing it out on the road again. Awsomeness.

Steve Harris is the reason I play bass. Moonchild is the reason I play bass.

Absolutely adore them to the end of the earth. My number one band, always have been and always will be.

• Members

I guess I am in the minority. I love early DiAnno Maiden. Self titled/Killers/Piece of mind/Powerslave are my favorites

i agree. killers is my favorite maiden album. i really liked bruce when i was younger but now i can only listen to him in small doses. he uses way too much vibrato. my kids beg me to turn it off when i play them.

powerslave is one of the best albums ever!

• Members
Totally, sucks for Ripper though... crappy reputation he's getting!

Anyway, Maiden are the best band ever. I was reduced to tears when I witnessed them live.

Wow, I thought stuff like that only happened to me. :cry:

Never saw them live in person, but I toadilly wore out the Live After Death VHS and about 10 copies of that audio album on a few formats. If they were sloppy in other instances, they sure earned their right to it on the World Slavery Tour.

Archived