Where are all the Manning fans?????

Jugghaid

• Members

Eh. No match for the Chargers' three-headed monster of... Volek, Turner, and Jackson.:freak:

By beating the defending SB Chumps, we "win" a date at New England.:( Well, I'd rather have see my team trounced by that great team than Indy.:thu:

Yeah, that Norv Turner - what a choker!:rolleyes: Both Norv and Philip Rivers are showing what they can do when the pressure's on!:thu:

• Members

Eh. No match for the Chargers' three-headed monster of... Volek, Turner, and Jackson.
:freak:

By beating the defending SB Chumps, we "win" a date at New England.
:(
Well, I'd rather have see my team trounced by that great team than Indy.
:thu:

Yeah, that Norv Turner - what a choker!
:rolleyes:

I wouldn't say Norv coached a great game, honestly. Especially at the end of the game. I would say that his defense really got the job done. They have a terrific D and one of the best linebacking corps in the NFL.

• Members

I wouldn't say Norv coached a great game, honestly. Especially at the end of the game. I would say that his defense really got the job done. They have a terrific D and one of the best linebacking corps in the NFL.

They also got hosed on a couple of really bad calls and yet still won.

I liked how at half-time Boomer Esiason asked Cowher if he remembered Phil Luckett.

• Members

well i would rather see Eli playn more than Payton... but i think its gonna be the Superbowl P.. packers/pats. eli is due for hit typical slump.. i bet he throws about 3 int next weekend...

We will see. he's playing well right now. Plus Favre could do the same thing.

I think it's all pretty much academic at this point anyway.

• Members

They also got hosed on a couple of really bad calls and yet still won.

I liked how at half-time Boomer Esiason asked Cowher if he remembered Phil Luckett.

Yeah. The beginning of the game they definitely got hosed a little by the officials.

I thought Indy was overrated this year anyway. The Chargers Defense just did a good job of exposing that. And Indy's defense really didn't do {censored}.

The way the Colts played, Miami would have had a decent shot at beating them.

• Members

No, not brilliant coaching. The quick 3-and-out near the end frustrated me (why not an easy dump pass on 3rd and 4?). But good enough to beat Indy at Indy in the playoffs, with backups.

The offense moved the chains and scored TD's when they needed them. This Indy defense was supposed to be one of the NFL's best. Nobody thought the Chargers had much of chance with LT and Gates.

Anyway, I think there are lot of Norv doubters, and I think he's proven he can win under pressure. That's all.

• Members

No, not brilliant coaching. The quick 3-and-out near the end frustrated me (why not an easy dump pass on 3rd and 4?). But good enough to beat Indy at Indy in the playoffs, with backups.

The offense moved the chains and scored TD's when they needed them. This Indy defense was supposed to be one of the NFL's best. Nobody thought the Chargers had much of chance
with
LT and Gates.

Anyway, I think there are lot of Norv doubters, and I think he's proven he can win under pressure. That's all.

We'll see next week. Talk about PRESSURE!!!! :D

I know the Chargers are a pretty damn good team. They were last year too. They have a lot of talent on that team. I know because M team has to play them twice a year and they {censored}ed us up good.

BTW, what's with Rivers talking so much {censored} to other players and fans, etc? He's turned into quite the {censored}head lately. Real lack of class. I wouldnt' have figured him for that.

• Members

BTW, what's with Rivers talking so much {censored} to other players and fans, etc? He's turned into quite the {censored}head lately. Real lack of class. I wouldnt' have figured him for that.

he sure does seem to be a total asshole. what was he yelling to culter a few weeks ago when they played denver?

• Members

+1

Lack of class. But if he's going to do it, don't do it to fans, and don't do it where the cameras can see you.:thu:

I don't like it, but if it helps him play better...:cool:

• Members

he sure does seem to be a total asshole. what was he yelling to culter a few weeks ago when they played denver?

I dunno. But that was weak. I could understand it more against a worthy opponent, but Denver?:poke:

• Members

We'll see next week. Talk about PRESSURE!!!!
:D

I think there's no pressure on SD. They're not expected to win.

And. If Rivers gets upset with Indy fans, wait until he has to hear what they say in Boston.

• Members

that's an oxymoron.

S'truth.

Colts defense = Bob Sanders and Dwight Freeney. Without Freeney, there was no pressure on the QB, so every rout the Chargers receivers ran had time to mature. Secondary can only cover all of them for so long. Stupid D.

Manning didn't do that badly, all things considered. I think he threw three picks, but two were because the receivers couldn't hold them.

• Members

Yeah I know. He starts running his mouth, and all I want to do is slap him. Kinda reminds me of Ryan Leaf.

As for Norv Haters, which I am one, alot of them are caving. I still don't like the guy. I think that he would make a great offensive coordinator for another team. I never liked the guy, even before it was cool to hate him.

I hope something bad happens to Brady before the game, then the Chargers can go once again to the big game, and not get trounced.

EDIT:

for good measure... one of the worst/cheesiest team realated songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDiCxhtGMhc

• Members

I dunno. But that was weak. I could understand it more against a worthy opponent, but Denver?:poke:

:D

Trust me, Cutler is the real deal. Our defense really sucked though. Hard for a young QB to play from behind all the time and with a beat up O-line and running backs, plus the 2 top receivers being out, he got kinda shafted this year.

Hopefully a new defensive coordinator can straighten out that D so the can actually get a pass rush. The defensive schemes were horrible this year.

They really need to replace a lot of the older guys on the o-line. Lepsis retired and I doubt Nalen will be back too.

• CMS Author

Me too. It's sad because the NYC press hates him. Every time the giants lost, it was because of Eli. He was inconsistent, sure, but it wasn't just him. Even now, they treat every win like it's a fluke. Seriously, wtf?

Too many years of bad seasons. It'll do that to ya.....makes you hard.

Archived