thread etiquette question

fannedfretbass

• Members

im not a newb, i have very little to say

Then you shouldn't waste your time talking {censored} about my #3 earner.

In order to insult BOALG's Mother, you must be tight with Bowl-G. You can let fly with the insults without knowing the guy, but it's poor form.

BOALG knows that I'd hold a QP of the KB for him without question, so he doesn't mind that I take shots at his moms.

• Members

Yes, because BOALG would NEVER do that to someone he doesn't know.
:rolleyes:

After your comments about my town, I don't think you have the cognitive capacity to comment on what is right and wrong, let alone adequately use sarcasm to make a point.

;)

• Members

After your comments about my town, I don't think you have the cognitive capacity to comment on what is right and wrong, let alone adequately use sarcasm to make a point.

Was I being sarcastic? I can't tell anymore. :freak:

But hey, I lived in your town at a little place called "Frederick Military Academy" back in the late 70's, early 80's. Class of 81. The school closed down in 1985 after one of the students was shot and killed....probably a bad drug-deal after he snuck outside the fence. He was killed the same year I graduated. They had some bull{censored} story about what happened, but we all knew.

Yes, I was one of those idiots that got sent away to military school. I wasn't a problem child though...it was actually a college prep-school.

• Members

Sadly, I would have enjoyed being sent to military school...

Actually, I had a great time there. For one it really opened me up musically as I was exposed to many other musical ideas since the kids there were from all over. So they brought with them their other music preferences.

Also, I dated one of the cheerleaders there. The cheerleaders that came in to root for the football and basketball team were usually from other schools who tried out for the team. I dated two of them in my junior and senior years.

It was really like college before actually going to college. My senior year I had a car on campus and went out on the weekends and everything. I hardly went home except for holidays. It was a good time. The only "military" about it was lining up for eating at the cafeteria and having to wear a uniform during school. The weekends were pretty much a free-for-all.

Archived