Sheesh, hopefully this is the last one for a while.

willsellout

• Members

I think it is more a RSB syndrom then it is TB (wait a second, that doesn't sound right)....TB doesn't seem to sell {censored}!

You're right about that!

I've sold two basses: my T-40FL and my Peavey BXP 5er.

I also sold my Ampeg BA-115 (actually practically gave it away).

• Members

I think it is more a RSB syndrom then it is TB (wait a second, that doesn't sound right)....TB doesn't seem to sell {censored}!

well I was looking for an L2K because I love the versatility but wanted the jazz neck like on my SB2..lo and behold, the twin to my SB2 pops up on ebay. Well I let it go and it doesn't sell. I figured I'd just find another L2K sometime down the road. I post an ad on TB in the wanted section and the same guy contacts me with a much much better price. I figured it was a sign from Yahweh and jumped on it. Can you blame me?

All this and I have a sparkly new Lull coming my way this week:D. What Ric?:p

Dan

• Members

what's the controll setup on that?

i see mad toggles

I don't even remember. I owned the L2500 but I can't remember the controls. I just know it was incredibly versatile...the term chameleon is really accurate.

"G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel mini-toggle, preamp control mini-toggle (off/on/on with high end EQ boost)"

Dan

Archived