I didn't think American Idol could suck more than last season

willsellout

• Members

I hate that show! Only time I MIGHT watch it is during the audition to watch the idiots who can't sing come on and make an ass of themselves!

Yeah well that's the thing...it just isn't like it used to be..there are more good people than bad people. I just don't understand it:mad:

Dan

• Members

Be thankful your wife isn't watching "The Real Housewives of Orange County" like Mrs. y-o-y is. Thank YaHWeY for the interwebs and Sierra Nevada!

She watches that too...and she's from Orange County..it's not like we don't know what soulless bitches run around that place, we have to watch it on tv:mad:

• CMS Author

Good news!!!!! I heard this morning that thanks to the writer's strike, most networks have already scrapped this season and it's looking dismal for next season. So another full year of this drivel (not that the scripted drivel was much better, but I digress) with press-conference award shows, "reality" tv, and RERUNS, LOTS OF RERUNS!!!!

Kinda makes one wonder just how much income the studios are generating from internet sales, considering they won't give an inch on this strike.....

• Members

A side note: I have had 3 weekends without a Friday or Saturday night gig now, and have finally figured out one of the great mysteries of life.

I have always hated "Cops" and "America's Most Wanted". I thought they were shameless, silly and sensational (Although I do think Cops deserves Props for giving cops props......), but never could see the sppeal of either show.

But now, I have figured it out...... Saturday night is a vast wasteland of TV nothingness!!! Even with cable or Satelite, Saturday night offers NOTHING better than Cops or AMW, and that is truly sad.......

EDit: and Friday ain't a whole lot better!

• Members

I watched the very first episode that was on in the US years back...that's it. I only watched it because it was on a community TV that quite a few people had to share. It was kinda funny I guess, but I really don't understand all of the hype associated with it. People are obsessed with it.

Archived