You ever have..

tylytle

• Members

easy songs that just really screw with you.

I am learning Real World by Matchbox 20. Really easy, I just seem to be having trouble with it. I have all the notes and all, Just can't seem to get it together...

What are some of yours?

• Members

I am learning Real World by Matchbox 20. Really easy, I just seem to be having trouble with it. I have all the notes and all, Just can't seem to get it together...

What are some of yours?

My old band tried to do that one and our guitarist could never get it right so we finally gave up on it...........and a few years later we gave up on him.;)

In the present band, I'm having a hell of a time clicking 100% on Ghostriders in the Sky (Outlaws style)......and I don't know why...

• Members

Back then it took me over a month to get the rhythm right in Immigrant Song.

It's a pretty simple song though.

I'm haveing trouble with that right now I know how to play it note wise but the changes just {censored} with me.:freak:

• Members

What are some of yours?

Heh Heh -- I sing that ( I say that a lot on the forum --- I want you guys to understand that Im one of those "Human Jukebox" guys - I can sing a billion tunes and can play even more: its one of the things I am known for in my area - and one of the reasons why I work/gig all the time) --...Surprisingly, I had no problem playing and singing the odd-phrased "Please Don't Change...the only thing that seems to work at all is you...." part....

• Members

Diana Krall - east of the sun.

A jazz song with classical structure. We play this song with the band since two years, and i've still a problem with a chord change, which is easy but i often suck the walking here. Don't understand why.

• Members

Sunday Morning. I can play the main riff, chorus, bridge all perfectly, note for note or doing my own feel. For some reason I always crap away the verses, I have no idea why. Just keep woodshedding, I guess.
:wave:

Getting that song exactly right, with the correct note timing is a little tricky, but very satisfying once you do it. :) Love playing that song.

• Members

I have never had a problem with playing the Immigrant Song. What's the issue? :poke:

I just can't get my head into the song maybe I'm just a dweeb. never really liked the song that much anyway maybe thats it. It wasn't my IDEA to do it the guitard wanted to.:freak:

• Members

I learned it the same as any other song, but when playing it I have to concentrate, or I'll hit a wrong note. Don't know why.

Thats because it's to easy those are the songs I have the most trouble with cause I just space off in the middle of the song and the next thing you know wammo you just screwed up and are the unwanted center of attention.:rolleyes:

Archived