If you gott'em post'em -NAMM PHOTOS !

Thornton Davis

• Members

Saigon....{censored}. I'm still only in Saigon. Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle....

20080118-qjs9huhj612bsg7c3un28s3636.jpg

• Members

There are NAMM pics of EBMM stuff in their forum. Seems to be about the only pics I can find so far, but I haven't looked too hard.

And who took em? Pete DuBaldo of course!!! My favorite EB dealer in the country. He's a cool guy. He actually comes out to every one of our shows and gives us the picks that me and my guitarist use! It's fun!!!

Did you get your 20th from him?

• Members

And who took em? Pete DuBaldo of course!!! My favorite EB dealer in the country. He's a cool guy. He actually comes out to every one of our shows and gives us the picks that me and my guitarist use! It's fun!!!

Did you get your 20th from him?

I live about 10 minutes away from DuBaldo's / Bellers Music so I've been there a few times.

I didn't get my 20th from him, as Bass Central had exactly what I was looking for in stock and I didn't want to wait months for one. I did get my SUB 5 from him though.

Archived