Pics of my Gibson REBORN!!!!

B-Bottom

• Members

I'm not a fan of the paisly (or whatever) pattern on the metal guard.

Yo.

I'm with all these guys, I don't like it one bit, and I greatly prefer how it looked before :cry:

However, all that matters is that you like it, and you seem to be enjoying the heck out of it - it must feel great to do a bunch of work on a barely functional bass and turn it into something that sounds and plays great. :thu:

• Members

+1. Sorry. I just have a thing for keeping basses original, especially older ones.

+2

especially when you look at all the dumb {censored} people did to vintage les pauls and strats in the 80's and THEN look at what all those {censored}ed up guitars would be worth in their stock condition.

those low impedance pickup equipped basses are rare as {censored} and alot of people would kill for one stock.

• Members

I'm with all these guys, I don't like it one bit, and I greatly prefer how it looked before
:cry:

However, all that matters is that you like it, and you seem to be enjoying the heck out of it - it must feel great to do a bunch of work on a barely functional bass and turn it into something that sounds and plays great.
:thu:

yup and yup

Archived