NCD: GS212

REMUS

• Members

DSC_0252.jpg

I've not spent much time with it, but the most obvious difference is how smooth the tone is in comparison to the single, it's actually got a little less depth (in terms of dimensions) to it than the single cab as well.

Tis sexeh :D

Trying to get hold of a matching 2x10 to pearch ontop of her as well :)

• Members

I would honestly love to compare one of them to the Genz Benz 212Neo that everyone raves about on here. I'm starting to consider 12's for my rock band, but yeah...still just not sure yet...

I played both in the same room with the same amp and bass.

Both are great cabs. The GS212 was a little smoother to my ears. I go with the Aggie if I were in a jazz setting, and the Genz if I were rocking it.

• Members

I played both in the same room with the same amp and bass.

Both are great cabs. The GS212 was a little smoother to my ears. I go with the Aggie if I were in a jazz setting, and the Genz if I were rocking it.

The GS212 is indeed very smooth, I really like the tone and I play mostly punk and metal.

• Members

There's one on craiglist, but i'm not so sure about how secure it is to buy stuff off there...

Much more secure than buying anything else off the internet anywhere. Because you aren't really buying off the internet w/ craigslist. You are finding on the internet, then meeting up with the potential seller, physically checking out the item yourself and then deciding if you truly want to buy.

• Members

Much more secure than buying anything else off the internet anywhere. Because you aren't really buying off the internet w/ craigslist. You are finding on the internet, then meeting up with the potential seller, physically checking out the item yourself and then deciding if you truly want to buy.

Yeah but I wouldn't be meeting up with him because i'm in the UK and he's in the US...

• Members

Depends on what the speakers are like. Probably not, though. Best you could manage would be 2 x 4 ohms IF they are 4 ohms speakers. If not, they're 16 ohm speakers and you're screwed.

Damn, I think i'll email aguilar rather than pop the cab open just to find out.

Archived