X2 Wireless system

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

Yeah, I bought one on a whim on the way to my show on saturday night. It worked awesome. Untill I bumped the cable where it goes into the transmitter. The darn thing had a short. :mad:

So I took it back to GC. I'm gonna buy another one today or tomorrow from a different GC where I can get a better discount.

Wireless is worth every penny. Even if you don't jump around alot, not tripping over your cables is sooooooo nice.

• Members

Hate to throw it out there, but if anyone is interested in a like-new (once used) XDR95 rackmounted-version X2, I'm prolly letting mine go. Love it like a baby, just not gigging right now. :( And that Dolphin was expensive....

• Members

The X2 is great. Because of the efficient battery use, I relegated the Senn Digital Wireless to backup duty.

Other than battery use, are there any reasons why I should pick the X2 over a Senn 172??? This is sort of a continuation from another thread - I'm probably going to buy a wireless in a month and a half or so, and want to make a well informed decision...

- georgestrings

Archived