Is Keystone Light...

FromAbove

• Members

Hmmm, nothing like a Keystone at this time of night (if it's all you have). Get this, I had a sixer of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale before this but with my {censored}ty planning, all I have to follow up with is the stone. The thing is, I get a specially lined can and it's "always smooth." How can you beat that?

• Members

I have to admit it, I brought it into my house all by myself. In my eternal quest for a cheap, good, domestic beer, I thought I'd try this stuff out. Dammit, it sucks. I've had a couple the last few nights but now I'm trying it after some quality brew and it's not so good. At all. I just cracked the last one I have only because I won't dump one.

• Members

I have to admit it, I brought it into my house all by myself. In my eternal quest for a cheap, good, domestic beer, I thought I'd try this stuff out.

I'm not sure if it is readily available in Michigan, but you should try Grain Belt Premium. A case of bottles usually runs about $8 around here. Another good option on the cheap side is Leinenkugel's, again if it is available. The Honey Weiss seems to be getting fairly popular, but its couple more $$$.

• Members

I don't think you can get Yuengling outside the the Pennsylvania area.

But yeah... good stuff!
:thu:

They must be expanding! I live in Georgia but have seen Yuengling for sale in Tennessee and North Carolina. I go to TN for work a lot so I bring some home with me sometimes. I've had the amber lager (I think... they are in a green bottle) and the black and tan. VERY good for the price. In GA we do get Leiny's...sunset wheat is great.

• Members

They must be expanding! I live in Georgia but have seen Yuengling for sale in Tennessee and North Carolina. I go to TN for work a lot so I bring some home with me sometimes. I've had the amber lager (I think... they are in a green bottle) and the black and tan. VERY good for the price. In GA we do get Leiny's...sunset wheat is great.

Note to self: Never take beer advice from Kelemvor. :p

I do like the Yuengling, but the case of Sunset Wheat was among my most regrettable beer-purchasing decisions. Fruity flavors + beer = me vomiting.

• Members

I took the Yuengling tour this summer and asked what the chance of seeing their beer in Michigan in my lifetime. Their answer: zero.

Yo.

Archived