Pictures of the "Nervous" Gig

Giddry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice pics. Looks like a fun gig!! Do you notice that sunburst basses sound better than ANY other bass?

This is a bit off-topic, but I was surprised to see you standing. I never really looked at your avatar that closely. I thought you were in a wheelchair. I was thinking you were the female Beaver Felton of HCBF. I mean that in a good way!!

• Members

This is a bit off-topic, but I was surprised to see you standing. I never really looked at your avatar that closely. I thought you were in a wheelchair. I was thinking you were the female Beaver Felton of HCBF. I mean that in a good way!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, that made me laugh.

• Members
Nice pics. Looks like a fun gig!! Do you notice that sunburst basses sound better than ANY other bass?

I didn't know who Beaver Felton is so I googled it...turns out he's some wheelchair dude that plays in a cover band... :)

Bass Inside: You play in a cover band?

Beaver Felton: Yeah, a weekend cover band, have been for about the last 10 years, probably.

• Members
I didn't know who Beaver Felton is so I googled it...turns out he's some wheelchair dude that plays in a cover band...
:)

Bass Inside: You play in a cover band?

Beaver Felton: Yeah, a weekend cover band, have been for about the last 10 years, probably.

Beaver also owns and operates a kick-ass bass shop. Bass-central in Florida.

• Members
Actually, if you were handicapped and hand the name of your band on the wheels, that would be pretty rock&roll
:rawk:

That would also be very convenient if you were eating and someone asked you the name of your band right after you just took a huge bite. :thu:

Sorry, that was ridiculous. I'm in a Hedberg mood right now.

Archived