My band reviewed in a local 'zine!

bassesofalessergod

• Members

Not too bad!

Second band up are an entirely different prospect, whereas it would be easy to reel off a hundred bands with a similar sound and influence to Krakatoa, it is difficult

to think of one for (them). A contrastingly mature set up and sound that, as if setting about to prove so, open up with a euphoric funk opener and then saunter through a set that contained touches as far and wide as 80

• Members

I don't think he has any Singlecut 9 string coffeetable basses with flamed-maple pickup covers and ebony ramps!?
:confused:

You just don't b/c he hasn't told anyone... ;) He's a boutique afficianado- he just doesn't want you to know! :D

• Members

Maybe they just watch a lot of Deadwood
:D
:p

That cocksucker's a prominent mother{censored}er on that bass instrument. The sax player isn't as prominent nor does he suck cock. The cocksucking keyboard player sucks cock on teh same level as The Animals. The drummer is indeed a cocksucking mother{censored}er. COCK!!!!

I love that show. :D

• Members

That cocksucker's a prominent mother{censored}er on that bass instrument. The sax player isn't as prominent nor does he suck cock. The cocksucking keyboard player sucks cock on teh same level as The Animals. The drummer is indeed a cocksucking mother{censored}er. COCK!!!!

I love that show.
:D

What a bunch of Hoople-heads.

Archived