So the 12 Stack is staying.

ToeJamFootball

• Members

I decided after tonight's rehearsal to keep my SWR 412.

I was going to sell it to pay it off and fund a GB212. But it just sounds so damn good.

So now I'm going to re-wire it to 2Ohms to get the full 500watts from the NeoPak.

Then when I am employed again I'll buy a SWR212 and an Epi Valve Jr. :evil:

• Members

You were going to sell a 12-Stack for a GB212?!!! Are you crazy?!! At least you came to your senses! And yes, by all means do you need the 12-Pack to go with that. Do not stop until that rig is complete. You will see what I mean when it's done...:evil:

• Members

You were going to sell a 12-Stack for a GB212?!!! Are you crazy?!! At least you came to your senses! And yes, by all means do you need the 12-Pack to go with that. Do not stop until that rig is complete. You will see what I mean when it's done...
:evil:

I remember ages ago The Bass Centre had one in stock and would sell it to me for AUD$990 :eek:

I wonder if Fender aus has any left by the time I get the cash.

I think my next cab purchase will be a 112.

• Members

I remember ages ago The Bass Centre had one in stock and would sell it to me for AUD$990
:eek:

I wonder if Fender aus has any left by the time I get the cash.

I think my next cab purchase will be a 112.

{censored}, are you serious!?

Share the love baby! I would have jumped on that if you didn't...shame I don't have the money now :lol:

You can't get rid of that 412 anyway dude, what am I gonna play through when we come up north? :p

• Members

The facts are in: SWR's 4x12 cab kicks ass and it's almost as underrated as it's 8x8.

Tell your friends.

Yo.

NO! We're supposed to keep that quiet so the prices stay low for US! Didn't you read the rules when you joined the 12-Stack club!!!:mad:

;)

• Members

You were going to sell a 12-Stack for a GB212?!!! Are you crazy?!! At least you came to your senses! And yes, by all means do you need the 12-Pack to go with that. Do not stop until that rig is complete. You will see what I mean when it's done...
:evil:

Maybe he was thinking with his lower back. I wouldn't want to move a 4X12 regularly :D

• Members

Maybe he was thinking with his lower back. I wouldn't want to move a 4X12 regularly
:D

My lower back said 'screw you!' when I decided to get the 12-Stack. Then it heard it, and said 'ok its really not that heavy, I can live with that.' :thu:

• Members

one time, i hooked up a peavey 412TVX and a tech soundsystems 4x12 to my genz benz gbe1200 (both cabs were 4 ohms).

i swear i heard my unborn child crying.

One time I hooked up my GBE into my SWR 412, 212, Epifani 410 and 115 cabs all at once. I think I heard your unborn child crying too.:evil:

Archived