NBD - Attn Fitzwell, Burdi and other scooterists

78pbass

• Members

That's a great looking bike!
Just got back from rides on both of mine....
I think I need to look for an incredible deal like I got on both of these in a good fast road bike to complete the stable (as wifey grits her teeth)....maybe a 1200 Bandit, since that's the last road bike that impressed me so much....there's a biggish gap between the Venture and the XL600R that I'm still young enough to notice....

• Members

That's a great looking bike!

Just got back from rides on both of mine....

I think I need to look for an incredible deal like I got on both of these in a good fast road bike to complete the stable (as wifey grits her teeth)....maybe a 1200 Bandit, since that's the last road bike that impressed me so much....there's a biggish gap between the Venture and the XL600R that I'm still young enough to notice....

The Bandit lost to the FZ. My former Bandit 600 was a good bike, but for the bread, the FZ was a better value and bested it in nearly every category.

Here's a good starter read. Ironically, one of the riders in my small group is a modded ZRX. I left him hard in the twisties. I think roll on, we're fairly even. If I had the balls he has, I'd have prolly left him altogether.

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_0108_1200cc_super_standards/index.html

Archived