Strange Wilderness..

baracuda2004

• Members

none for me, thanks, im still full from watching crappy movies like napolean dynamite and balls of fury.

i just dont get the appeal of movies like this. it might be so dumb that its funny, but its still dumb.

Then you don't get that kind of humor. A lot of people do and both those movies you listed were great although completely different. Napoleon didn't get the attention it got because it sucked...it got it because of the type of humor it had and the originality of the character. And Balls of Fury was the sleeper comedy of 2007..I was cracking up the whole time.

Dan

• Members

Then you don't get that kind of humor. A lot of people do and both those movies you listed were great although completely different. Napoleon didn't get the attention it got because it sucked...it got it because of the type of humor it had and the originality of the character. And Balls of Fury was the sleeper comedy of 2007..I was cracking up the whole time.

i understood what they were trying to go for, but i didnt appreciate it. i know im in the vast minority when i say that i thought napolean dynamite was the worst movie i have ever seen, but that does not mean that i expect eveyone else to not like it. i understand why people like movies like that, and its not like im going to hold it against someone for liking napolean.

Archived