Favorite two-piece bands/duos

y-o-y

• Members

The Flat Duo Jets.

They broke up some years ago, but when they were together, those two guys put out more energy than some bands I've seen with half-a-dozen musicians on stage.

Crow is one of the most impressive drummers I've seen.

+1 for the flat duo-jets. Also, Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper rule! Check 'em out.

• Members

AMEN!

If there were a drummer that didn't drive me nuts somewhere, I would love to do something like this. No fear, I have a really great fuzz/od tone all good to go just incase. And I have a Grabber now too...

yep...

a boy can dream!

• Members

AMEN!

If there were a drummer that didn't drive me nuts somewhere, I would love to do something like this. No fear, I have a really great fuzz/od tone all good to go just incase. And I have a Grabber now too...

yep...

a boy can dream!

That is a really cool song, the problem I have with them is that they based their entire sound/career on it. They got old REAL fast for me.

• Members

That is a really cool song, the problem I have with them is that they based their entire sound/career on it. They got old REAL fast for me.

agreed, but I got into the band after their demise... so I never got over saturated on the single.

• Members

agreed, but I got into the band after their demise... so I never got over saturated on the single.

I never got saturated with the single either. I listened to the album at a friends and after about 20 mins I thought to myself, "Holy schnikes, this song isn't over yet?" That's when I looked at the track listing and realized it was on song 6. Every song just sounds like the last. Very one dimensional I thought.

Archived