NBD: Out For Delivery!!!

RSBro

• Members

what are the controls on that bad boy? just two stacked pots, its not passive is it?

Stacked Volume/Pan w/ push/pull active/passive option and stacked treble/bass.

It's quite rad. You don't even need to touch the preamp. Sounds spectacular as is.

• Members

Stacked Volume/Pan w/ push/pull active/passive option and stacked treble/bass.

It's quite rad. You don't even need to touch the preamp. Sounds spectacular as is.

i bet its the tits. so with the pan you cannot isolate the seperate coils of that bridge pup can you? just pan between the dual and single?

• Members

i don't know about that body shape but that is a beautiful piece of lumber

is it walnut?

Neck is a 7 piece zebrano/wenge setup, and the body is some kind of rosewood... The guys on the Warwick forum told me but I forgot. :)

And aesthetically yeah it may not to some be teh sex, but once you play it, especially standing, it's WAY comfy. The body hangs back by where your plucking hand naturally rests, and it balances just great. VERY easy and comfortable to play.

• Members

i bet its the tits. so with the pan you cannot isolate the seperate coils of that bridge pup can you? just pan between the dual and single?

No, but that's a good idea, actually!! :)

When I upgrade the pickups and preamp, I wonder if they could do that for me too... I'm having it done in my custom Q5 so if it makes a big tonal difference, I'll send in the Wick also.

I can't wait to put in the Barts tho... It sounds amazing now, but wow- I've played some older Thumbs w/ the Barts and it was just a dream.

Archived