HORSHAM,

PA, US 01/22/2008 7:15 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

01/22/2008 3:13 P.M. PICKUP SCAN

US 01/22/2008 11:29 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 01/28/2008 10:59 A.M. ET

• Members

She's here...

AND IN A DAMN G&L 2500 box!! The nerve of those yanks!!! :mad::mad::mad:

How DARE they insult my girl like that!!!!!!!!

it's gonna be a long lunch- initial thoughts to come!

• Members

Holy CRAP-

this bass is effin' AMAZING!! I haven't played a nice NT bass in years, and man do I miss the outright punch and authority you get when playing these. Almost like hitting a drum with your fingers instead of outright plucking. I used to do that a lot, via Ryan Martinie and Dirk Lance, but w/ BO's it just doesn't sound the same. NT's gives you that instant punch and man through my Mesas does it hit!!! :)

The B on this is downright righteous, even rivaling the mighty Q5! I had them do a medium setup (I like to dig in on Wicks) and throw in a fresh set of DR Lo Rider SS's, and it sounds like a dream. Even with medium action it still plays effortlessly. Smooth and straight all the way up all 26 frets w/ zero buzz or fussy frets. The J/MM-ish setup is very slick. The MEC's sound ok, but I just know that once the Barts/Aggy upgrade is in, it'll be even better.

I can't wait to play it live. :)

Sitting down it does want to dive a little bit, but it's not too bad. For serious playing or recording while sitting, I'd have the strap on there just to make sure it didn't slip. It has the recessed straplocks, so I gotta swap out a pair onto my short strap to check it while standing and playing.

Anyhow, the neck is very comfy and the spacing is awesome. It's very light too, which was surprising.

All in all, WAY worth the cash, and hands DOWN the best Wick I've ever played/seen... Including the SSII 5!! :)

• Members

OUCH!

Nah, attempted hurls from weak-wristed 4-banger players who can barely get they're little hannies around a tiny J-neck don't get to me none... ;)

These are the stock pics, and it's raining again today so can't get outside and really capture any shots of the grain yet. It's truly amazing.

1045_3.jpg

0fb6_3.jpg

0da1_3.jpg

0d15_3.jpg

0c4b_3.jpg

I woke up in the middle of the night and played it for a good hour or so, from 1-2. :) Was awesome.

Archived