i bought an ibanez 5 string with active electronics for my son...

Voltan

• Members

and he prefers this cheap no name bass (very similar to the old tiesco guitars) and says it really sounds great???? the kid isnt my genetic material so i cant blame all this on heavy acid use on my part but what the {censored}? are all 18 year olds this {censored}ed in the skull?:confused::confused:

• Members

and he prefers this cheap no name bass (very similar to the old tiesco guitars) and says it really sounds great???? the kid isnt my genetic material so i cant blame all this on heavy acid use on my part but what the {censored}? are all 18 year olds this {censored}ed in the skull?
:confused:

Errr, maybe he likes the way it sounds better than the Ibanez?

• Members

Well, the first time I played a real acoustic guitar - A '60's Martin D-28 - I preferred the sound of my mom's $150 Alvarez factory second with dead strings...

true enough, maybe with time his ear will become more trained... i can only hope, :D

• Members

and he prefers this cheap no name bass (very similar to the old tiesco guitars) and says it really sounds great???? the kid isnt my genetic material so i cant blame all this on heavy acid use on my part but what the {censored}? are all 18 year olds this {censored}ed in the skull?

Some 18 year olds are definately {censored}ed in the skull mate but maybe his tastes in basses might mature with time.

At least if he starts playing some screamo emo crap and starts smashing axes, then he won't need much money to replace them. :idea:

Archived