WOW!! Pc Speaker related...

Thrashterpiece

• Members

Just went from a cheap 20 dollar pair of speakers to the Logitech Z4 set. What a difference. I can actually feel my individual keys on my keyboard vibrate. And no distortion or sound degradation even at high volume. I love these. If you ever need a good pair of PC speakers these would be them! Discuss...

• Members

I got a pair of the Klipsch 2.1's from Newegg.com on closeout for like $100.

For they price, they kill.

I've had Logitech stuff in the past and they have been decent. I'm looking to get a new soundcard tho and upgrade to some medium-level monitors, possibly, as I do tons of music listening on my PC... we'll see.

• Members

I like mine. They still sound like small speakers, but they're a great set!
:thu:

Considering the little tiny set of Altec 2.1's you buy at Wal Mart are in the 50-60 range, they're a good bargain. :)

Can get pretty darn loud too w/out distorting, even if it's just in my bedroom.

• Members
Considering the little tiny set of Altec 2.1's you buy at Wal Mart are in the 50-60 range, they're a good bargain.
:)

Can get pretty darn loud too w/out distorting, even if it's just in my bedroom.

They really are great speakers. For the first month I had them, I'd sit down to listen to music on my computer and think "Woah - this sounds good!"I'm just used to bigger speakers - my Def Techs, to be exact - and the horn on the Klipsches doesn't lend them to wide dispersion patterns, either. But for that price (which is what I paid for them too), they're a great set!

• Members

Yup. They make kickass computer speakers nowdays.

I have Klipsch Promedia 4.1's, and holy crap... I can shake things off the walls (literally). They rule. 400w of good quality goodness, mmm.... and 180w sub mmmm

Archived