Rickenbacker 4003 pricing.

JSmalley12000

• Members

Hello everyone, I am interested in getting a new or used Rickenbacker 4003. I was wondering what a good price would be, either new, or used on eBay in good condition. In other words, what price is new (retail) since they never show these online at musician's friend, etc., what's a good used price, and why do some of these skyrocket well over $2,000 on eBay? Is there one basic model, or are there different models that result in higher prices?

Thanks!

• Members

Hello everyone, I am interested in getting a new or used Rickenbacker 4003. I was wondering what a good price would be, either new, or used on eBay in good condition. In other words, what price is new (retail) since they never show these online at musician's friend, etc., what's a good used price, and why do some of these skyrocket well over $2,000 on eBay? Is there one basic model, or are there different models that result in higher prices?

Thanks!

Rickenbacker list prices have recently shot up a few dollars recently. They are also backordered 12-18 months in some cases.

that makes the sell price of an available Ric the sellers meal ticket

Used Rics go for whatever someone is willing to pay. if it is Vintage they skyrocket. if it is just someone unloading one you might have luck between 900-1500 bucks.

MF will email their price for a new Ric. if you are patient, can wait a while, and want to pay the 1500 bucks place the order. if you find something before the Item ships you can always cancel

Archived