• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
awesome
:thu:
i bet that setup sounds sick.

;)

ever since I got the t40 about 2 months ago, I haven't stopped playing it on a daily basis. It'll take a while for me to get all of the variations out of it.

I can't wait to get that doom fuzz either...speaking of which...gotta take care of some bidness...:)

• Members

no pics, because i'm a loser and as soon as i commit something to photos, i wind up flipping it.

but todays' Rig o' The Week is:
Kustom Quad 200HD Head into a Peavey 2x12
GK 1001RBII into either a Bag End D12-C or GK 410SBX

en route is the Burdiwarriner Phartke 16x5 cab. :evil:

• Members

I don't have a pic of my rig but my big rig is an Ashdown MAG300H into an Ampeg SVT-410HLF. It sounds real good. I haven't gigged it yet with the new head but in my jam room it sounds so much better than the PV mk VI that I had for years prior to the Ashdown.

My little rig is essentially a piece of furniture in my bedroom, just a Yorkville XM200 Bass Master. It's what I play through while I'm sitting here on the computer (it's just over my left shoulder).

I need pics!

• Members
No. I had to travel to OH just to hear this one!
:D
How much difference is there in sound between it and mine? I thought the cab design was the same.
:idk:

They sound quite similar but the IP version seems a little more transparent and it can get outrageously loud. I demoed the HT-112/LM-II combo against the IP-112 and the differences were subtle but noticeable. The DSP stuff is definitely doing something, but there's no flies on the HT. Excellent cabinet.

I'm hopefully going to get a HT-112 in the near future to use as a reference cab for my amp projects and for smaller gigs.

• Members
They sound quite similar but the IP version seems a little more transparent and it can get outrageously loud. I demoed the HT-112/LM-II combo against the IP-112 and the differences were subtle but noticeable. The DSP stuff is definitely doing something, but there's no flies on the HT. Excellent cabinet.

I'm hopefully going to get a HT-112 in the near future to use as a reference cab for my amp projects and for smaller gigs.

Thanks for the details. :wave: I'm looking at their neo stuff now.

Archived