Post your Amps!

Flod

• Members

I just got my head back from the repair shop, and I've traded my old 1x15" for a 2x10", so as the proud owner I am, I thought it time to post a pic!

CIMG0833edit.jpg

:)

I'm finally satisfied with my rig. With the 1x15" I heard some strange "cancelations"... Can't explain it. With the 2x10" it's just dandy!

Post some of your own rigs! I know you don't get tired of it :p

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How do you like the t-40? Was thinking on getting one while they are still reasonable. What is it that you like about it. I heard they are heavy

TMB

Love the T-40, but it fits the type of music I play & you can tweak about any sound out of them. Heavy? OK...so everything has a drawback, but I'm used to it so everything else just seems too light.

• Members

I just got my head back from the repair shop, and I've traded my old 1x15" for a 2x10", so as the proud owner I am, I thought it time to post a pic!

:)

I'm finally satisfied with my rig. With the 1x15" I heard some strange "cancelations"... Can't explain it. With the 2x10" it's just dandy!

Post some of your own rigs! I know you don't get tired of it
:p

Copycat... :p This has been my rig for the last 5 years...

Fafner.jpg

• Members

Copycat...
This has been my rig for the last 5 years...

Haha, I actually had that picture of your rig saved here on my computer, so yes, I did really copy you :p The 1x15" didn't work for me, and I remembered your rig, so I just thought I'd trade it, and I got lucky!

It's a small small world :cool:

But to be fair, my head is older than yours (it's a '97), my 2x10" is newer (round port) and my 4x10" is older (the small logo). So there is a difference :p

• Members

Haha, I actually had that picture of your rig saved here on my computer, so yes, I did really copy you
The 1x15" didn't work for me, and I remembered your rig, so I just thought I'd trade it, and I got lucky!

It's a small small world
:cool:

But to be fair, my head is older than yours (it's a '97), my 2x10" is newer (round port) and my 4x10" is older (the small logo). So there is a difference

We should get some sponsorship from EBS. When I think the money I dropped in their (awesome) stuff my head hurts.

Personally I am really thinking to sell these two cabs and get a 2x12" NEO. WAY lighter and since I am not playing in arenas there's no point for such a stack. Although it is quite impressive...

• Members

Rig.JPG

Hey iwlp.....

How are you liking that GB cab?

Your rig is the same as I put together for my daughter, except she has a Dr Bass cab like mine. Hers sounds wicked, but you have to turn down the tweeter if you use much boost.

Here's mine:

rig.jpg

• Members

Hey iwlp.....

How are you liking that GB cab?

Your rig is the same as I put together for my daughter, except she has a Dr Bass cab like mine. Hers sounds wicked, but you have to turn down the tweeter if you use much boost.

Here's mine:

Along with the GK, it's got lots of punch - it's great! I originally wanted to find a used Aguilar 1x12, but I got the GB for $200 to my door, so I couldn't pass it up. I imagine there's better cabs, but I like it enough I don't lust for other amps or cabs. Now my guitar rig, on the other hand...

Archived