Rant: Professionals, yeah right!

L-1329

• Members

I cant even begin to describe the current crop of assholes I am subjected to working with.

with the stupid things I see and hear I sometimes have to question my own sanity.

sometimes when My boss calls me I answer the phone with, "dont ask me any questions you are not prepared to hear a lengthy snotty answer too..."

I like Samuel L Jacksons statement in Pulp fiction

" If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." lol

• Members

I cant even begin to describe the current crop of assholes I am subjected to working with.

with the stupid things I see and hear I sometimes have to question my own sanity.

sometimes when My boss calls me I answer the phone with, "dont ask me any questions you are not prepared to hear a lengthy snotty answer too..."

I like Samuel L Jacksons statement in Pulp fiction

" If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." lol

One of my previous supervisors used to say "Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer".

Needless to say he spoke his mind.

I work with all really cool and common sense having people so I don't have any of this.

Dan

• Members

One of my previous supervisors used to say "Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer".

Needless to say he spoke his mind.

I work with all really cool and common sense having people so I don't have any of this.

Dan

consider yourself lucky.

here is a true example of a reason a guy coulnt show up to work one day....

his dog ate his glasses............

Archived