WARNING! - If you sleep with a Warwick...

Incubitabus

• Members

I've played one of those at a GC a while back (same color). It was pretty good, but heavy as {censored}. I'd go for the $$. Its a lot lighter, and the tonal controls gives you a lot more versatility.

I wanted to like the $$. I really did. I just can't get past the pickup locations. I need more space in between them.

• Members

Check out an FNA. A single MM, nicer body cap (Flamed Maple) and MUCH lower price (only available on the used market).

How does it sound in comparison? That's the problem, is I LOVE the sound of the $$... It just doesn't fit my playing style :cry:

• Members

Not quite as versatile, but its no one-trick pony. Lots of punch and power. The maple draws out a bit of the growl, but not too much. If you know a place with a FNA Jazzman, its the same bass, only without the Jazz pickup.

The link to my old band's myspace is in my sig. It has a few crap recordings of the bass through my GBE600 and Neo-X 212.

• Members

Not quite as versatile, but its no one-trick pony. Lots of punch and power. The maple draws out a bit of the growl, but not too much. If you know a place with a FNA Jazzman, its the same bass, only without the Jazz pickup.

The link to my old band's myspace is in my sig. It has a few crap recordings of the bass through my GBE600 and Neo-X 212.

Sounds like a bass :thu:

I am really liking the song "Hurricane Bonnie".

• Members

Ah-ha! I knew there was a member in blacksburg, couldn't remember who. I was someone else lived up in NOVA with me. I'm pretty sure willsellout does, but he's awfully tight lipped about who he is and where he works :D

• Members

Nice one man, it is a very catchy song
:thu:

I appreciate it. I just wish I had a recording of "Dandelion Pastures". Luckily, I'm re-uniting with the guy who arranged it (its technically a cover of an all acoustic song that we made a full-band version of). We might record it in a few months.

• Members

Ah-ha! I knew there was a member in blacksburg, couldn't remember who. I was someone else lived up in NOVA with me. I'm pretty sure willsellout does, but he's awfully tight lipped about who he is and where he works
:D

Well I'm moving to DC at the end of the month so... :thu:

• Members

Lovely.

My Warwick is my only real bass now (had to sell the Ibby due to financial reasons :() and I don't really want to get another one.

Except a custom shop Infinity neckthru 6string, with quilted maple top and high-gloss transluscent sea-blue finish.

Which I've found out, would cost something in the region of 7000 euro :eek:

Better hold out for some sort of an endorsement deal then...

• Members

I'll be working in Rockville, MD, and me and a friend are apartment hunting in the Bethesda, Tenleytown area. I'll be jamming with some friends from college in the Tyson's Corner area.

Whereabouts is your humble abode?

Live in Ashburn, work in Tysons. :thu:

Archived