have you ever been stalked?

rikshaw

• Members

I was once stalked by a guy from Texas who harrassed me with aweful bass music. I thought I had lost him then I found he has over 30,000 posts on here! I won't mention his name because I'm afraid I'll have to hear it again.

Now it's more like a haunting.

• Members

I was once stalked by a guy from Texas who harrassed me with aweful bass music. I thought I had lost him then I found he has over 30,000 posts on here! I won't mention his name because I'm afraid I'll have to hear it again.

Now it's more like a haunting.

You don't need to mention his name :D

• Members
New Breed used to have this group of girls who came to every show, and had wicked crushes on each member of the band at different times.

They were a little scary..........

:confused: That's why most of us started playing in rock bands in the first place!

• Members

:confused:
That's why most of us started playing in rock bands in the first place!

Well, these were clearly unbalanced individuals, doing thing like leaving notes on our car doors, bringing us baked goods, leaving undergarments on our microphones.......

I'm not getting to the scary part very well, am I???

• Members

Well, these were clearly unbalanced individuals, doing thing like leaving notes on our car doors, bringing us baked goods, leaving undergarments on our microphones.......

I'm not getting to the scary part very well, am I???

.....sings lyrics to Crazy B*tch by Buckcherry

• Members

I guess the difference is that this attention continued well after a lack of interest had been stated clearly.

When a chick leaves you love notes, and baked you cookies, and leaves her chonies on stage for you and you like her....:thumbsup:

When all of the above happens and you don't want anything to do with her....:freak:

• Members
I guess the difference is that this attention continued well after a lack of interest had been stated clearly.

When a chick leaves you love notes, and baked you cookies, and leaves her chonies on stage for you and you like her....:thumbsup:

When all of the above happens and you don't want anything to do with her....
:freak:

So for you it comes down to how well a woman can cook..you dirty sexist pig! :mad:

• Members

So for you it comes down to how well a woman can cook..you dirty sexist pig!
:mad:

Not at all. There was one of the 3 I would have hit (if I hadn't been married at the time), but she seemed to have an aversion to deodorant.......

Fortunately, she wasn't interested in me, but she followed the drummer home once.......:freak.

The one that was interested in me spread rumors that we were sleeping together. She was admitted to a psych hospital a few weeks later after attempting suicide at her work.

• Members

Not at all. There was one of the 3 I would have hit (if I hadn't been married at the time), but she seemed to have an aversion to deodorant.......

Fortunately, she wasn't interested in me, but she followed the drummer home once.......:freak.

The one that was interested in me spread rumors that we were sleeping together. She was admitted to a psych hospital a few weeks later after attempting suicide at her work.

...........sings song again

• Members

....A couple of times, One I knew aboot and one I didn't find out till years later (which was REALLY creepy cause I had NO idea at the time)...The one I knew aboot always asked me that if she bought a bass would I give her lessons, I politely declined... When I got my fretless natural finish MM Stingray aboot a month or so later she got her first bass and it was...You guessed it... a natural finish fretless MM Stingray.:eek:

• Members

when i was in college i went to some frat parties and was supposed to be on a date but the girl was a real snob. i ended up hooking up with her friend that was there who was a senior in high school. when i would go back home we hooked up a couple of more times. that was it for me but it wasnt for her. she followed me everywhere and would give me these sinister looks. she even got employed at the place i was working part time at. i couldnt get her to leave me alone so i took advantage of it and managed to fill about every fantasy i could come up with at the time. bad mistake. finally after about four months of this {censored} she had graduated and went to college far away enough that she started stalking someone else. she married the guy and he went by the same name as me. i thought that was creepy. maybe i will never see her again. it was a sick situation all together(forum members repeat "it was a sick situation" in unison).

Archived