have you ever been stalked?

rikshaw

• Members

When I was 21, I had some fat chick that I worked with stalk and harrass the {censored} out of me. Relentless phone calls, emails, and {censored}ing turning up at places where I was going out, turning up at my parents place.........it was out of control.

I ended up having to blackmail the fat bitch in order to get me to leave me the {censored} alone. I found out that she was stealing cash from the petty cash tin at work so I told her unless she left me alone I'd report her to the boss. It worked and she left the company 3 weeks later.

The scariest thing was that she even asked me to be a sperm donor for her as she wanted to have kids!!! She was a crazy mixed-up coke head and there was no way in the world I was getting mixed up with her in any form what-so-ever!

If I knew then what I know now and wasn't so niave, I would've had the mammoth for sexual harrassment.

• Members

Going through Mountain Warfare School in Colorado back in the day my team was stalked by a mountain lion at night. It was pretty creepy.

We finally got fed up with sleepless nights and set up a perimeter defense with trip wires, flares and star clusters. Big Kitty tripped a wire and all hell broke loose. After that, sweet dreams at night. :D

• Members

When I was going through my divorce and living away from the ex, she kept finding out where I was. She had threatened bodily harm and I wanted to get the hell away from her. Then it occurred to me that she may be using her connections in the sheriff's department - she used to be a deputy.

Then I moved across the state line. The border is less than ten miles. She never found me there.

When everything was over, I made it clear I wanted her out of my life and to stay the {censored} out. It's been three years since I last heard from her and I still use a PO Box and unpublished phone number to make sure she does not find me.

In later years, my neighbor was a former deputy. He confirmed that people like her can indeed exploit their connections in law enforcement. The lesson is do not have a relationship with anyone in law enforcement, they will use their resources against you.

Archived