Evil Mc Romney Out!

• Members

Sweet. As someone who had a chance to watch his governorship first hand, the country should be relieved he is packing his bags. Nice use of your fortune, jerk!

Rant over. Whoever ends up in the White House, they are better than him.

• Members

Sweet. As someone who had a chance to watch his governorship first hand, the country should be relieved he is packing his bags. Nice use of your fortune, jerk!

Rant over. Whoever ends up in the White House, they are better than him.

Agreed. From what I've been able to find out, he was my least favorite Repub. John Edwards was my least favorite Dem, so this is working out pretty good so far! :thu:

• Members

Now the GOP is left with John McCain, aka the Bobby Knight of Politics.

whatever anyone thinks about any of the others, my dog would have been a finer president than romney...but he is a smart dog

• Members

whatever anyone thinks about any of the others, my dog would have been a finer president than romney...but he is a smart dog

Is your dog at least 35 years of age? Was your dog born in the US? What's your dog's stance on abortion? Maybe we should explore this issue further...

• Members

Now the GOP is left with John McCain, aka the Bobby Knight of Politics.

I always wanted to see a McCain / Dean (or preferably, Dean / McCain) ticket, just for the sheer entertainment value of it! :wave:

I'm also relieved Romney's dropping out. Now if only that whack job Huckabee would follow suit (though that doesn't really matter, since he'll never win anyway).

• Members

Is your dog at least 35 years of age? Was your dog born in the US? What's your dog's stance on abortion? Maybe we should explore this issue further...

he puts more focus on the key issues of tennis balls and pulling on ropes..

• Members

i would say none of the above, and probably not Rudy either

i would expect some governor no one had really heard of...

Can't remember where I read it but there was a pretty big article last week saying that a McCain and Romney would make a pretty good pair as they nicely compliment each others strengths and weaknesses. No way it'll happen though.

• Members

i would say none of the above, and probably not Rudy either

i would expect some governor no one had really heard of...

McCain's biggest problem within the party is the south. I think Huckabee is a great fit, politically.

• Members

Question for you Libertarians, do you like this guy? He is running for the Libertarian party.

Not a Lib, but I do like what they say and stand for to an extent. He seems intelligent and would probably make a pretty solid leader. Should go for a mayorship somewhere when he doesn't win.

Archived