NBD! (Squire Content)

karma279

• Members

I needed a bass for recording... I was gonna go with SX but they had a Squire P Bass at the pawn show I bought my gun at. Picked it up for $119. Looks brand new. I guess this should be decent for what I need eh? It sounds good...

I think it'll make a great modding platform too. Any suggestions on first mods? The description of these are "solid hardwood" body. What are they? Basswood? These aren't plywood are they?

268237.jpg

• Members

I needed a bass for recording... I was gonna go with SX but they had a Squire P Bass at the pawn show I bought my gun at. Picked it up for $119. Looks brand new. I guess this should be decent for what I need eh? It sounds good...

I think it'll make a great modding platform too. Any suggestions on first mods? The description of these are "solid hardwood" body. What are they? Basswood? These aren't plywood are they?

268237.jpg

Is it affinity series? I think those are the crappiest ones.

• Members

pots and jack would be after the bridge. if you can solder its pretty simple.

Where's a good cheap place to get that stuff for this guitar online? I use guitarfetish; somewhere with prices like that? I can handle that much... I've done some guitar mods.

Archived