Tough places to play

BikerOnBass

• Members
Oh, I don't call them bikers, I call them accountants with motorbikes.
;)
Even they don't really get in my face too much. I can, however, see how they would give a guy like you a bunch of trouble, though. FWIW, I've only had problems with a few guys on bikes and they always drove the racer type bikes.

People don't mess with me. They can tell I'm a badass mother{censored}er. Or something. :D

The Hells Accountants aren't really tough guys, they just treat bartenders and waitstaff like {censored}, and act like you owe them something. At least that's what my experience was with them when I had to serve the A.B.A.T.E. meetings they had at the bar I used to work at. What a bunch of douchenozzles those guys were. They all rode shiny Heritage Softails with custom embroidered saddlebags, wore leathers that smelled like new car smell, and would sit there and try to make fun of me while I was getting them drinks. I used to ask them "who here doesn't ride a Heritage?" and "who has the most new tattoos?". One guy in particular thought he was a cool guy and tore down one of our waitresses in front of the group, for bringing him a Bud Light instead of a Budweiser (at least he thought). He had her in tears, and the rest of those clowns laughed about it. I was nearly fired for trying to fight the guy. {censored}ing RUBs.
C7

• Members

In Dallas we call those weekend warrior bikers, RUB's (rich urban bikers). I rode for years and even had a few RUBS for riding buddies. But for the most part they were all pains in the ass.

You can always tell a RUB crew because they never have any women with them. All their wives are busy taking Tucker, Cole, and Blake to soccer practice, or getting {censored}ed in the ass by the 28 year old IT guy from their offices.

C7

• Members
I don't have a beef with bikers, just the guys that sell the bikes.

Well, I do kind of have a beef with the weekend lifestyle bikers. Tax accountants and stock analysts in brand spanking new leather jackets that all say "Live to Ride, Ride to Live" on the back, riding brand spanking new two-tone Heritage Softails with more chrome than the Deathstar bolted onto them. Even better if they have two arms full of brand new "hardass" tattoos. Get a group of those douchebags together and it's like they think they're a hardcore gang or something. I wish they'd just drink their gin and tonics and shut the {censored} up.
:D
C7

I understand that, been around them for a long time and it's not like it used to be. The shiny new chrome rides seem to have turned into more of a status symbol than anything else, for the ones with the money to play the game. But easy now...I just played the gig. For the record, my putt is an old 83 Shovelhead, I've had my tats for quite a while and I don't even like gin. :cool:

• Members
I understand that, been around them for a long time and it's not like it used to be. The shiny new chrome rides seem to have turned into more of a status symbol than anything else, for the ones with the money to play the game. But easy now...I just played the gig. For the record, my putt is an old 83 Shovelhead, I've had my tats for quite a while and I don't even like gin.
:cool:

I'm not harshing on you, bro.:D
I have mad respect for you for keeping the proud AMF tradition on the road.:idea:

I've spent alot of time around bikers in my life, it's always been cool. It's the style queens that really bother me, but that goes for anything, not just biker culture. Even clubbers don't bother me as long as their prospects don't act the fool.
C7

• Members
I'm not harshing on you, bro.
:D
I have mad respect for you for keeping the proud AMF tradition on the road.
:idea:

I've spent alot of time around bikers in my life, it's always been cool. It's the style queens that really bother me, but that goes for anything, not just biker culture. Even clubbers don't bother me as long as their prospects don't act the fool.

C7

No offense taken...I was pretty much agreeing with you. $20,000 and 20 miles doesn't make a biker. I'm sure a lot of our crowd were those types (rubs) as well, but it was still a head rush to play inside the dealership. And actually I just keep old iron on the road, AMF was out of the picture by 83, but I get your drift.:thu:

• Members
No offense taken...I was pretty much agreeing with you. $20,000 and 20 miles doesn't make a biker. I'm sure a lot of our crowd were those types (rubs) as well, but it was still a head rush to play inside the dealership. And actually I just keep old iron on the road, AMF was out of the picture by 83, but I get your drift.
:thu:

Yeah, you just wish you had a rolling bowling alley. :D
I couldn't remember what the cut-off year was for AMF, I was thinking it was in the early 80's.
AMF was {censored}ing awesome. Who else would have the balls to slap the Harley name on these?:
HARLEY_DAVIDSON_6A_PP184.jpg
406_HD_GolfCart.jpg

Archived