What future plans for your Rig do you have?

ToeJamFootball

• Members

Once I get the cash I am going to buy an Epiphone Valve Jr. and figure out a way to rack it above my NeoPak. I am also going to re-wire my cab to stereo, so I will have two 2x12's in a single box. This way if I want to have the full 500watts of my NeoPak I can just take a lead from both outputs on my amp. But then I can also have a killer bi-amp setup with the Epi running two 12s, and the NeoPak running 2 also.

This should all be done in a month or so, going to be a fun project.

You guys have any plans for your rigs??

:thu:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

New amp, might be confirming something very big with lots of tubes today.

Small 4 Ohm cab, 2x10 or 1x12.

MXR Smartgate

MXR Boost/Overdrive No MC 402

MXR EVH Phase 90 no evh90

MXR Dime Distortion

EHX Worm

EHX Holier Grail

EHX English Muff'n

EHX LPB-1

Voodoo Lab Sparkle

EBS Octave

EBS Multicomp

One or two home-brew pedal boards

I would *like* to get an NV215 and a NV610, but it really isn't on the cards unless I win the money somehow :idk:

• Members

Bass wise, I only really really want to get a P or J body for my fretless Warmoth neck, and finally get my 8 string done.

Building the PVC EUB is something I really want to do as well.

REMUS - :eek: That's more of a wish list right??? If I was to write out everything I want the list would be endless, I left GAS stuff off my list. Leading towards more what I need rather than want.

• Members

Very nice Mytola! I like the look of that. Only pedals I can see myself buying soon are a Compressor and maybe a couple more Fuzz or distortions. Other than that I'm happy with the pedals I have. Will want to upgrade them one day, but they suit me fine for now.

I have an Octave, Envelope Filter, Chorus and Delay. I will upgrade the Delay first, it's very nice, but I really want Tap Tempo

• Members

Gonna pick up an Ampeg 610, then it's mostly just pedals I need.

I'm pretty happy with my basses, all though I would like a proper fretless of some kind.

Of course, then there's the drum rig, the guitar rig, the synth rig, the recording rig...
:D

I'm the same man. Got plans to make my guitar combo a head unit, and I'm going to buy some nice Glass Glitter wrap for my drums. That all takes second place to bass stuff though :D

EDIT: Oh, and of course how could I forget a Doom Fuzz!!

• Members

REMUS -
:eek:
That's more of a wish list right??? If I was to write out everything I want the list would be endless, I left GAS stuff off my list. Leading towards more what I need rather than want.

Nope, i'm going to start collecting the pedals end of this month, with the EBS Multicomp being the first on the hit list.

Archived