Nickelback does Metalica

RIC N BACKER

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone who can't recognize the fact that Nickelback is a damn tight and talented band is either ignorant of their music, or has no clue what a good band is. Nickelback out metallica-ing metallica should come as NO suprise to anyone. That was cool.:cool:

• Members

Anyone who can't recognize the fact that Nickelback is a damn tight and talented band is either ignorant of their music, or has no clue what a good band is. Nickelback out metallica-ing metallica should come as NO suprise to anyone. That was cool.
:cool:

I think they are a very talented band...and I like a few of their songs, but I just don't like most of their stuff. Chad is a really good songwriter too...but I still don't like it!

• Members

Anyone who can't recognize the fact that Nickelback is a damn tight and talented band is either ignorant of their music, or has no clue what a good band is. Nickelback out metallica-ing metallica should come as NO suprise to anyone. That was cool.

Nickelback is a derivative, ugly, no-personality having, lame, weak, watered-down, weak chinned chumps band.

• Members

Someone saying chad kroger is a good song writer is nearly the dumbest thing I have heard this week.

Sheesh. Go listen to his words again. utter crap.

Also, go look up the site where they have two nickleback songs layered on top of each other, and it sounds the same as either one separately :p

When every song is the same it's pretty easy to get "tight" at playing it.

• Members

Someone saying chad kroger is a good song writer is nearly the dumbest thing I have heard this week.

Sheesh. Go listen to his words again. utter crap.

Catchy songs that sell millions of records don't need great lyrics...besides, the vast majority of the people buying it think they have good lyrics! Again...I'm not a fan...but I can appreciate them in a way.

How the {censored} did I get into a Nickelback conversation?

• Members

I agree, this sounds like what Metallica should be sounding like by now. They sound DAMN tight and the bass sounds pretty nice too. :thu::cool:

Archived