Mytola and Remus, Your Basses are Finished

Kindness

• Moderators

These two really do make a great pair. The Jag is strung BEAD and the G&L is EADGC. Between all the active/passive and series/parallel switching on these two basses, there are tons of tones. Both are solid, solid basses, if not downright steals at the prices they each went for used.

Anyone that likes a nice hefty neck would love this G&L. I know I do! :thu:

• Members

These two really do make a great pair. The Jag is strung BEAD and the G&L is EADGC. Between all the active/passive and series/parallel switching on these two basses, there are tons of tones. Both are solid, solid basses, if not downright steals at the prices they each went for used.

Anyone that likes a nice hefty neck would love this G&L. I know I do!
:thu:

that g&l is giving me baaad gas...

• Members

Wow... Simply awesome. I now officially love sunburst+rosewood!

The new red + black look on the Jag was awesome as well. Probably the coolest jag I've seen!

Thanks a lot, Kindness! I'm so happy, and cant wait to get my hands on it! :thu:

• Moderators

Wow... Simply awesome. I now officially love sunburst+rosewood!

The new red + black look on the Jag was awesome as well. Probably the coolest jag I've seen!

Thanks a lot, Kindness! I'm so happy, and cant wait to get my hands on it!

I can't believe how much more I like the Jag with the black. I didn't think I would, but it looks badass.

I also can't believe the steal you got on this G&L. It is one of the nicest basses I've ever played bar none. At $350 that's just mean. I really don't want to send it off. :evil:

• Members

Yeah, the bang-for-the-buck you get from the tributes are just unbelievable. Hard to match, if not impossible.

I'm thinking of holding these two for ransom.
:evil:

I sure don't want to send them off yet...

I KNEW I couldn't trust you!!!!!! :mad:

:lol:

• Moderators

:love:

You are teh sex Kindness

It's just how I invisaged it, can't wait to try out your fretwork and set up
:rawk:

It is all setup with a new nut and strung BEAD. I prefer it EADG, but you may or may not depending on the musical context in which you use it. In either case, you will have the strings and nut to switch back to EADG if you choose to in the future. The electronics are nice and it plays very well. Overall I think it is the easiest playing and most versatile jazz bass I've played.

Archived