Guttermouth Electronics Logo

Incubitabus

• Members
I demand that my GM pedals come with the logo handwritten in silver sharpie on the insides like the originals
:mad:

:D

oh they will...
if they had enough room in them they would all have a long winded rant about the world in general and why the letters ftw make up the best acronym ever.......

but as for now i'll just have to sign em.
:)

• Members

oh they will...

if they had enough room in them they would all have a long winded rant about the world in general and why the letters ftw make up the best acronym ever.......

but as for now i'll just have to sign em.

:)

For the Win?

{censored} the World?

Feed the Walrus?

Fast-Talking Whores?

:confused:

• Members

Haha. I just mentioned the tiff on here. I actually sent him 3 image files: a full-size (about 6"x2" @ 300dpi) jpeg with drop shadow (for anything he may want it for), a tiff with no shadow and a white background, again at full-size, and a full-size GIF with no shadow and no background, so he can put it on any background color he wants or more easily create decals.

It's just my sign-making background speaking up there (I deal with customers wanting things screen or digitally printed everyday), in regards to using a vector file instead of the three rasters you provided.

I already have the main "Guttermouth" text vectorized, so depending on what text GM likes better for "electronics," I'd be more than happy to vectorize the whole thing and get him a file that should cause absolutely no problems to finicky art folk who print it (such as myself).

• Members

It's just my sign-making background speaking up there (I deal with customers wanting things screen or digitally printed everyday), in regards to using a vector file instead of the three rasters you provided.

I already have the main "Guttermouth" text vectorized, so depending on what text GM likes better for "electronics," I'd be more than happy to vectorize the whole thing and get him a file that should cause absolutely no problems to finicky art folk who print it (such as myself).

You're up on it. If you want the full-quality versions I have, let me know.

Archived