Guttermouth to the hairy banana eating phone...

been_effected

• Members

Sweeeeeeet

Yeah no freebies for you im afraid...If you get a chance to plug it in and make sure it works ok that'd be awesome. I'm STILL chasing the other guys for money. I'm tempted to just send you my payment for my doom fuzz and bad monkey mods, plus half the postage to aus, then get loenerstoner to send his payment and half the postage to you separately

• Members

Sweeeeeeet

Yeah no freebies for you im afraid...If you get a chance to plug it in and make sure it works ok that'd be awesome. I'm STILL chasing the other guys for money. I'm tempted to just send you my payment for my doom fuzz and bad monkey mods, plus half the postage to aus, then get loenerstoner to send his payment and half the postage to you separately

that's fine man - whatever you guys decide to do is cool with me.

• Members

Hey GM, if it's not too much of a pain in the ass, could you take a photo or two to show me the condition it arrived in? Just got to give some feedback on the 'bay.

You should check your Paypal account sometime in the next few days, theres some money on its way to you to cover a DF and mods to the BM. If you could let me know how much postage for those two pedals to me would be that'd be sweet, loenerstoner has gone AWOL

• Members

Hey GM, if it's not too much of a pain in the ass, could you take a photo or two to show me the condition it arrived in? Just got to give some feedback on the 'bay.

You should check your Paypal account sometime in the next few days, theres some money on its way to you to cover a DF and mods to the BM. If you could let me know how much postage for those two pedals to me would be that'd be sweet, loenerstoner has gone AWOL

sure thing man.the bad monkey is new and still sealed up in the bag with all the paperwork.my batteries are dead at the moment but i can snap you a few in the morning if need be.

i'll get you a definite price on the shipping tommrrow if you'll pm me the address where you want em sent.

• Members

sure thing man.the bad monkey is new and still sealed up in the bag with all the paperwork.my batteries are dead at the moment but i can snap you a few in the morning if need be.

i'll get you a definite price on the shipping tommrrow if you'll pm me the address where you want em sent.

AGH!

Hate to be a pain in the ass, but just checked my account and my gym membership has come out early. I'm gonna wire you the money for the DF for now, cos I know how in demand they are right now. I get paid Wednesday (Tuesday for you) so I'll wire you the money for the BM mods and postage then. You've already given me a quote for posting 2-3 pedals to my address, but check your PM's soon

• Members

AGH!

Hate to be a pain in the ass, but just checked my account and my gym membership has come out early. I'm gonna wire you the money for the DF for now, cos I know how in demand they are right now. I get paid Wednesday (Tuesday for you) so I'll wire you the money for the BM mods and postage then. You've already given me a quote for posting 2-3 pedals to my address, but check your PM's soon

This post sounds as though it could go here.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1082109

:poke:

Archived