got another tatt

SelenaBassGirl

• Members

I need to get another tattoo. I'm considering getting the fretboard dots going up the back of my arm from the wrist all the way to my shoulder with the 2 12th fret dots at my elbow. Only other musicians would know what it is.

Just get 2 giant pickups on your back.

EDIT: Actually 2 jazz style pickups on the bottom of an arm would be kinda cool.

• Members

I like it. Alot.

I need to get another tattoo. I'm considering getting the fretboard dots going up the back of my arm from the wrist all the way to my shoulder with the 2 12th fret dots at my elbow. Only other musicians would know what it is.

Wouldn't blocks be cooler, or even shark teeth like on a Ric?

• Members

Wouldn't blocks be cooler, or even shark teeth like on a Ric?

I thought about that. With blocks, guitards would think it's a Les Paul. With shark teeth, they would think it's an Ibanez. Dots are a more universal symbol. And alot cheaper and faster to do. I'm trying to figure out a way to portray the frets without drawing straight lines across my arm.

• Members

I thought about that. With blocks, guitards would think it's a Les Paul. With shark teeth, they would think it's an Ibanez. Dots are a more universal symbol. And alot cheaper and faster to do. I'm trying to figure out a way to portray the frets without drawing straight lines across my arm.

Wouldnt an unlined fretless be cooler?:poke:

Archived