V-Day

PaulyWally

• Members

Meh...maybe we'll go out to dinner this weekend. We try to not go crazy over Hallmark holidays. Her B-day is a month away, and Christmas wasn't that long ago.
:freak:

Hallmark Holiday. Typical excuse out of a man to not do something nice for his wife.

;)

• Members

I hate valentines day.

In 1999, I was engaged to my sons mother and I came home from work and she was getting ready to go on a date with her previous boyfriend. She told me that she didn't love me anymore and she wanted to be with her old boyfriend.

On freakin Valentines Day.:mad:

So, we don't do anything special at my house.

• Members

I bought her:

A) A 13 piece non-stick pan set

B) A used vacuum cleaner

C) 24 Beer

D) NHL Center Ice. She doesn't like hockey or beer, but when she's busy cooking and cleaning I'd like to do my best to stay out of her way..

.. at least I would have if I had a S/O

:o

• Members

I hate valentines day.

In 1999, I was engaged to my sons mother and I came home from work and she was getting ready to go on a date with her previous boyfriend. She told me that she didn't love me anymore and she wanted to be with her old boyfriend.

On freakin Valentines Day.
:mad:

So, we don't do anything special at my house.

WOW, sorry to hear that man!

I don't have to worry about it this year. :lol: Ain't got no S/O.

I've only had one valentines day where I had a girlfriend, the rest seemed to be around it. :lol: That was several years ago, and I don't think I bought much cos I was a broke student. :lol:

• Members

:o

I think it's brilliant:idea:...

A) 13 pans to provide 13 unlucky lumps on your head

B) used vacuum cleaner to suck up displaced skull matter (use of new vacuum would be tragic misuse)

C) 24 Beers to finish rendering you unconscious, if still alive from 13 pans

D) Hocky stick retrieved from game to finish the job guilt free while you are unconscious...

Happy V (victory) Day! :lol::poke::p

Wonder if Hallmark makes a card to go with that? ;):D

• Members
I think it's brilliant:idea:...

A) 13 pans to provide 13 unlucky lumps on your head

B) used vacuum cleaner to suck up displaced skull matter (use of new vacuum would be tragic misuse)

C) 24 Beers to finish rendering you unconscious, if still alive from 13 pans

D) Hocky stick retrieved from game to finish the job guilt free while you are unconscious...

Happy V (victory) Day!
:lol:
:poke:
:p

Wonder if Hallmark makes a card to go with that?
;):D

Dayummmm, remind me to never laugh at one of her shows :eek:

• Members

Dayummmm, remind me to never laugh at one of her shows
:eek:

lol:lol:... see the real deal that brought this on was my own Valentine's pre-story in a reverse sense... hightened sarcasim caused due to lack of oxygen from a cable wrapped around my neck... said cable goes to my latest bass/gear purchase which I called home on the cell from the parking of the music store... "uuumm, I'm going INSIDE the store to make a purchase now, okaaayyyy?".... "hello, can you hear me now?":cop:...funny how SOs can have outta body shopping experiences for things... like they don't even need to BE PRESENT for the purchase:idea:. I'm a sweet lil kitten normally, honest Abe;)... sorta like CatWoman:evil:.... meow:D. O... btw, laughing would still not be advisable... might cause WORSE drama... like this:cry:. Happy Valentine's Day:p!

• Members

On freakin Valentines Day.
:mad:

That's messed up!

I'll do the chocolate/flowers and card thing although I dig Fitzwell's single rose thing. There's something incredibly cool about that.

Archived