OT: Tornado watch

walkerci

• Members

So we are having rolling tornado watches all night in lovely Lake County, Florida.

3 funnels spotted about 20 minutes SW of my house.

So I put everything that I could in the garage.

I had to put the Bullitt in the garage too, so I don't have room to practice.:mad::mad::mad:

• Members

So we are having rolling tornado watches all night in lovely Lake County, Florida.

3 funnels spotted about 20 minutes SW of my house.

So I put everything that I could in the garage.

I had to put the Bullitt in the garage too, so I don't have room to practice.
:mad:

Im gigging at Tin Cup in Ocala tonight (hosting a blues jam)... I have to drag my keyboards out in this {censored}

• Members

Christ, I envy you all being in Florida. Don't get me wrong. I'll live with tornadoes. Chances are they won't smash your {censored}. Stay safe Floridians.

I've been here 26 years and have never had to deal with tornadoes or hurricanes. :idk: Otherwise, the weather around this time of year is awesome. Cool, but not too cold, and mostly sunny. It's great! :thu:

• Members

It's pretty until you've looked at it for 2 months.

i believe that. we haven't had any snow here in 2 years. i miss it. about a month ago i was in NH and we got a foot in one day. i had to leave the next day.

you should still sell that tree. it looks like eddie from iron maiden

• Members

Or you could move to Utah.

I can't figure out the youtube links yet.

Nice hit!

We did that in high school; there was a big hill right behind the school, that had a nifty old roadbed traversing it. It was perfect for building a kicker, with a nice, sloped landing underneath it.

Only trouble was, if you overshot your jump, you landed flat, in the parking lot. :D

The school got pissed that we were jumping our snowboards on our lunchbreak, so we built a hit on the sidewalk up the street from the school, and took a waterski rope and tied it to the bumper of my Subaru, then towed people into the jump. It was rad unless you wiped out...

C7

Archived