Where can I get a 15 inch aluminum cone bass driver?

insurrection

• Members

*** I edited the title and first post

It's just a 15 inch bass cab, can't remember what it is, I just want to get that half blown slice of hell out of there.

I just did a little research and apparently the behringer speakers are made internally, while the hartke replacement speakers are basically impossible to get without shipping a defective model back...

Are there any other aluminum cone 15 inch options?

• Moderators

Holy hell, haha, that's a bit... too sickly looking

I wasn't impressed with it, either, but not because of its looks. Mounted in a cabinet, it would look fine, but its 1.45 Qts will get you a pretty impressive hump in its response, no matter what kind of cabinet you put it in. OTOH, I have no idea what the specs are on the Hartke or Behringer drivers. They might be similar.

• Members

I wasn't impressed with it, either, but not because of its looks. Mounted in a cabinet, it would look fine, but its 1.45 Qts will get you a pretty impressive hump in its response, no matter what kind of cabinet you put it in. OTOH, I have no idea what the specs are on the Hartke or Behringer drivers. They might be similar.

not sure about their 15's, but I bought 8 of their 10's several years ago. they were FAR better than the Hartke speakers. Clearer, hella punchy, and held up better.

Archived