New Batman movie this summer

Perfessor

• Members

I can't wait. Christian Bale is the best Batman ever. Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney...they can all go suck it.

They also made it a little darker in tone, which I liked. Towards the end of the last round of Batman movies, they were getting pretty gay. Batman Begins was by far the best movie of the franchise...

• Members

I liked the Keaton/Burton combination. It was campy, sure, but it was still dark. When those two left, it just got stupid.

The original series is like the 50s comic book, while the new stuff is similar to all the Batman retellings in the past 20 years. They're a bit more serious. I'm looking forward to seeing Heath Ledger's last role. I really hope it is memorable.

• Members

Keaton and Nicholson were very good. However, I still can't see Michael Keaton (Mr. Mom, etc.) kicking my ass.

Christian Bale, however, has left his mark on this character. Best Batman yet. I was very aprehensive about them resurrecting the series but after I saw Begins it all but sealed the deal for me.

• Members

This just in: Heath Ledger, who will play the Joker, in this next installment, is still dead! Early reports indicate that he will remain dead until the movie premiere, and for the forseeable future thereafter.

But at least he finished the movie first! Phew. I would've been pissed if he delayed it :evil:

Archived