Sign in to follow this  
tecknot

Need a copy of a Tascam 488 mkII manual?

Hi Everyone,

After recently reorganizing my home studio and such I came across my long lost Tascam 488mkII manual. I did visit here (and other places) some time ago looking for a copy and found other looking for the same.

Now that I have my copy in hand, I would gladly share it with whomever needs it. So, if you are interested, drop me a PM and I will provide a copy.

Kind regards,

tecknot:thu:

Hey there! You just might've made my day. I so badly need a copy of that manual for the MKII 488. If you could email it to me or whatever that would be awesome. Let me know. I just signed up to this forum right now for the sole purpose of responding to your post regarding the manual, so please PLEASE dont let me down, my man! Sorry if the spelling or whatever is pff, I am actually in quite a rush right now, plus I am totally stoked about finding this manual. PLEASE get back to me. I guess you could post something or maybe email me or whatever. Here's the email address.....mikemodi26@aol.com. PEACE

Desperately seeking a 488mkII manual & apparently they are extremely hard to come by. I would greatly appreciate a copy if you are still offering this service. My e-mail is bellusariba@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Travisto

Sign in to follow this