Sign in to follow this  
Conformer

Strip club laws in your state.

I've only been to one ever. First girl I see dancing was a friend of mine in high school.

:facepalm:

Or was it more like :love:

Got to love small towns. I was never fortunate enough to see anyone I knew on stage nekkid, even coming from a small town myself.

There was a place in Elk Grove Village in Illinois called "Heavenly Bodies" that wasn't nude, but you could drink there. I went a few times after work with my co-workers. It wasn't bad, but expensive because you had to drink like two drinks an hour or something or else you get kicked out.

Not sure if it's still there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bodies&sll=42.019107,-87.958903&sspn=0.027579,0.02841&ie=UTF8&ll=42.007156,-87.940326&spn=0,359.997205&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=42.007069,-87.940321&panoid=7BuTogACCrXuyb0-_tluNw&cbp=12,297.1722785293035,,0,3.320744432723842

There was a place in Elk Grove Village in Illinois called "Heavenly Bodies" that wasn't nude, but you could drink there. I went a few times after work with my co-workers. It wasn't bad, but expensive because you had to drink like two drinks an hour or something or else you get kicked out.

Not sure if it's still there.

Ha, I remember the radio commercials for that place. :lol::D

:love:

That one, for sure. I had always thought she was smoking hot. Get this, the strip club is in Dartmouth, and my GF and I were in the area (Bedford) to pick up my upright bass from my luthier. It's like Monday or Tuesday night, we have nothing to do, so we figure we'll find a strip club - Neither of us were ever in one before that and we're both quite fond of nekked ladies, so we head on down...first girl on the pole as soon as we walk in the door :thu:

So yeah, 5 hours away from home at like 12:40AM on a Monday I run into a girl I haven't seen in years, dancing completely nude. Not a bad night :D I was mixing some bands the other night and she came into the club that I worked at, actually, and we talked for a while. Nice girl.

That one, for sure. I had always thought she was smoking hot. Get this, the strip club is in Dartmouth, and my GF and I were in the area (Bedford) to pick up my upright bass from my luthier. It's like Monday or Tuesday night, we have nothing to do, so we figure we'll find a strip club - Neither of us were ever in one before that and we're both quite fond of nekked ladies, so we head on down...first girl on the pole as soon as we walk in the door
:thu:

So yeah, 5 hours away from home at like 12:40AM on a Monday I run into a girl I haven't seen in years, dancing completely nude. Not a bad night
:D
I was mixing some bands the other night and she came into the club that I worked at, actually, and we talked for a while. Nice girl.

:lol: That's great.

I bumped into an old classmate once while in Cornerbrook of all places. She was at a bar after a gig in the arena there. She was in town because of her husband, work trip or some thing. They took in the gig at the arena, then went drinking.

I worked the gig in the arena (guitar teching) and was with the band at the bar, so introduced them all to them.

I live about 20 minutes from the Legendary and World Famous "Monz Venus"

Monz veterans stand up and shout!!!

mmm... mons... i've fallen in love in that place too many times :)

here in Nova, there are no strip clubs, you have to go to DC or WVa

On 5/23/2008 at 8:22 AM, Flatball said:

Strip club laws??

Dude, I live in Montreal. 'Nuff said.

Hehe, this is what I tell people who think that Vegas and NY are more or less the end-all. Montréal may not have clubs that are made of solid gold and cost $400 to get in the door, but we have all kinds of variety, if you're looking at the décor then something is going wrong somewhere, Montréal women are smoking hot in an enchantingly varied way (Québecoise, black, asian, tall, small, etc., etc.), the rules here are, essentially (by which I mean as far as the police tend to behave, not management or whatever) 'don't ask, don't tell, don't make us have to come in there' (and I know of most clubs, when cops come in to do their periodic checks, the DJ will put a certain song on so the girls in booths, or in back doing blow, or blowing something else or whatever) know to put it together... L'Axe used Eric Clapton's 'Cocaine' for the longest time, which made me giggle while hiding or, ah, getting rid of any such evidence), full nudity, contact and alcohol, and the per-song private dance is typically $10-15, maybe $20 per song, not nine million dollars. Other than the (sadly real enough to be a point to consider) that underaged girls may lurk in certain clubs (again, L'Axe had that reputation) it's pretty much Disneyland for DD crowd.

3 hours ago, isaac42 said:

What kind of record?

last date of thread he resurrected...2008...but it isn't...

On 11/16/2019 at 3:08 PM, isaac42 said:

What kind of record?

ZR (Zombie Recovery) record! 

5 hours ago, lug said:

ZR (Zombie Recovery) record! 

Nah, not even close. The thread just below it was exhumed from 2005.