Sign in to follow this  
Conformer

Strip club laws in your state.

It's not a law, but thanks to a bunch of local government working together, we have no strip clubs here at all anymore. All business/alcohol licenses were pulled as they came up for renewal. There is no way to see nekkid poon any more.

Prior to that they were like bars. Some charged to get in, some didn't. All sold whatever booze they felt like. Always all nude, all the time. Masterbation was low key and subtle, so I suspect not actually allowed. I never saw 2 girls together on stage once, so can't comment there. Lap dances are full nude, they can touch you, sit on you or whatever, but if your palms aren't down on the seat, or under you ass, you are asking for it.

I'm not a fan of strip clubs, I never understood the point. The last time I was in a strip club was five years ago at my brother-in-law's bachelor party. I told all of the girls that I was gay so they'd leave me alone.

I think Virginia does topless only, but I honestly have no idea. I think they serve beer and liquor.

+1

I went to my cousins bachelor party at a strip club once. Never again. I hated it - I'm not interested in sitting in a room with horny drunk guys, just didn't have a good time. Plus I actually like women, and do not prefer the animal in a zoo model of male/female relations.

It's not a law, but thanks to a bunch of local government working together, we have no strip clubs here at all anymore. All business/alcohol licenses were pulled as they came up for renewal. There is no way to see nekkid poon any more.

This is the new way that Canadian 'government' gets to do whatever they like without going to the trouble of making laws. :cop:

Mayor 'Quimby' Miller pulled the same stunt by refusing to renew the property leases for all the gun ranges in Toronto as a step toward banning legally-owned firearms in Toronto. His public aim is to ban all handguns in Canada. The Federal Government of Canada has told him to fuck off so he's doing it another way.

This underhanded refusal to acknowledge Canadian Law should result in the imprisonment of public officials who feel compelled to do it.

I don't really patronize the strip club. come on, I good musician should never have to pay to see poon. I mean, you're in a band right;). Up until the last year, Memphis was somewhere that people flew to in order to go to a strip club. Pretty much, girl on girl stage shows, lap dances with happy endings and all in between. Them girls be makin' it clap, ha. Now alot of the owners are going to prison for racketeering, go figure.

I can enjoy naked women but have noticed a startling connection between strip clubs, organized crime and drugs. (not the good kind, the kind that make you a thieving-no-good-bastard)

I've never been to a strip club so I don't know the TX or VA laws on it... I won't need to know them, I can't say I'm interested.

Hmm, go waste tons of money on nothing at a strip club... Or go home and bang my gf... Or if I'm single, go to the bar and hit on some girls for free that I have a chance with.
:idea:

Or I could just buy a hooker and actually get some without spending $500 before getting to the good part.

:thu:

"Or I could just buy a hooker and actually get some without spending $500 before getting to the good part."

but then you'd be a 'John'

"Or I could just buy a hooker and actually get some without spending $500 before getting to the good part."

but then you'd be a 'John'

That was supposed to be looked at as a joke rather than a serious statement ;)

Or I could just buy a hooker and actually get some without spending $500 before getting to the good part.

Most hookers who are worth anything are a lot more than $500. Although depending on who you marry, it's still cheaper than tying the knot.

Strip joints.

1. That's not a state-by-state thing. A lot of that is local regulations. Hence, a lot of strip joints end up in unincorporated areas or in isolated areas within a city.

2. There's a peculiar dynamic in those places. I haven't been to one since the early 90s.

I'd sit in feminism classes in college, then go to a strip club and see all the guys throwing money, throwing money, throwing money. The women are on stage dancing & teasing. And there's a big fat bouncer fellow giving the male patrons the evil eye.

Then here comes a stripper offering table dances and chatting up the guys who've got the $$ to pay for a personal dance ... sometimes as much as $50 for her to dance to 3 songs. Once the $$ runs out, these places have subtle ways of pressuring a person to leave. Strip joints aren't like other places where you can pay to get in and be a cheapskate the rest of the night.

I wondered if my feminism instructors ever saw that or were willing to see that. There is a lot of shifting of power in those places. It's not just 1 way.

I overheard a stripper's conversation once. It was about 5am and she'd just gotten off work. She was talking about a patron. "He thinks I really like him. But all he does for me is pay my car note."

Strip joints are repugnant, to me, for a whole lot of reasons.

Most hookers who are worth anything are a lot more than $500. Although depending on who you marry, it's still cheaper than tying the knot.

Regular hookers are more than $500?! I thought they were like $100-$200 :eek:

and :D

strip clubs are awesome! I love them!

One that I go to is really great because the girls are all Russian and are like supermodels. and the barmaids are as hot or hotter than the dancers!The drawback is that it is non-nude and they never stop hassling you for lapdances, so it gets expensive fast.

The other one I like is topless, the girls are not as hot, but they are more orderly in thier procedure for coming up and getting tips or asking for lapdances. They dance on the stage, then make one pass around the bar collecting tips. I like this, because at some places, the girls just keep going round and round multiple times collecting tips after you just tipped them like 60 seconds ago!

This other one i like is interesting because it is so tiny, it is like as large as someone's living room. Gives it a really different vibe.

This one near me is my least favorite because although it is fully nude, there are a lot of old (over 40 year old) hags that totally gross me out. I can't understand why the club owner lets these ugly bitches work there in the first place!

strip clubs are awesome! I love them!

One that I go to is really great because the girls are all Russian and are like supermodels. and the barmaids are as hot or hotter than the dancers!The drawback is that it is non-nude and they never stop hassling you for lapdances, so it gets expensive fast.

The other one I like is topless, the girls are not as hot, but they are more orderly in thier procedure for coming up and getting tips or asking for lapdances. They dance on the stage, then make one pass around the bar collecting tips. I like this, because at some places, the girls just keep going round and round multiple times collecting tips after you just tipped them like 60 seconds ago!

This other one i like is interesting because it is so tiny, it is like as large as someone's living room. Gives it a really different vibe.

This one near me is my least favorite because although it is fully nude, there are a lot of old (over 40 year old) hags that totally gross me out. I can't understand why the club owner lets these ugly bitches work there in the first place!

You must have too much money.

Horrible economy, and those strips joints are counting on you and 2 other patrons to keep them all afloat.

In Michigan they can throw you out for falling asleep (BTDT).

I think most sporting guys in this neck of the woods go across the river to Canada, and attend the Windsor Ballet.

So how do these places work, exactly? You pay a skeezer to grind on your shit till you're sprung, then go rub one out in the club's bathroom? :freak::idk::o

Utah sucks for strip clubs, no nudity (pasties and g strings), no lap dances, high door price to get in, obnoxiously loud music playing.....I would rather stay at home and rub one out to cinemax anyday.

This is the new way that Canadian 'government' gets to do whatever they like without going to the trouble of making laws.
:cop:

In this particular case it was local council, mayor, whoever it is that decides zoning, alcohol licenses and such. Within about a year something like 9 strip clubs in the surrounding cities (Durham Region) closed their doors.

Now how are college girls supposed to pay for tuition if I can't load their panties with loonies? :lol: