Sign in to follow this  
Conformer

Strip club laws in your state.

Here in NC we have pretty lax laws on strip clubs. If they are all nude, then they can't sell you alcohol but you can bring your own beer.

Two examples of this.

1. The club has you pay an amount and the option to rent a cooler from them. There is a bar here in Winston-Salem, where they allow you to pay 13 bucks at the door. You can take beer only in. Then watch all nude chicks dance. The chicks can touch themselves, and sometimes one another how ever they want.

So you can see masturbation to some degree, and girls kiss, or rub each other on stage. Also VIPS and lap dances are all nude. Pretty cool, except the place is small and always crowded.

2. The all nude club that takes your beer at the door, and makes you buy it back, and sends bouncers in the VIP rooms to keep an eye on you. Those places suck.

3. The regular topless and g-string club that sells booze.

So whats the rules like where you guys are at.

That sounds the same as what it was in NJ and NY years ago. Don't know if that's changed.

I never really got into the strip club thing...seemed pretty pointless. Install a stripper pole at home....if you build it, they will come.

You have to be 18 to get in, prices must show at the front door and of course no prostitution is allowed.

Other than that, no regulation around here.Strip clubs aren't a big thing by any mean.

That sounds the same as what it was in NJ and NY years ago. Don't know if that's changed.

I never really got into the strip club thing...seemed pretty pointless. Install a stripper pole at home....if you build it, they will come.

Same for CT...and same for never getting into it. I've been a few times, and I think the last time I went was like 2000...

I'm not a fan of strip clubs, I never understood the point. The last time I was in a strip club was five years ago at my brother-in-law's bachelor party. I told all of the girls that I was gay so they'd leave me alone.

I think Virginia does topless only, but I honestly have no idea. I think they serve beer and liquor.

All nude

Sell booze

Patrons not allowed to touch but strippers can do pretty much anything they want.

I don't bother much, I only ever end up at strip bars at bachelor parties.

Strip club laws??

Dude, I live in Montreal. 'Nuff said.

Ding! That's where all of the strippers come from down here. Canada has pretty lax strip club laws in general, but I don't think that there are any in Quebec. :D

Where else can you be driving down a very rural road and see a barn converted to a strip club in the middle of nowhere?

I'm not a fan of strip clubs, I never understood the point. The last time I was in a strip club was five years ago at my brother-in-law's bachelor party. I told all of the girls that I was gay so they'd leave me alone.

I think Virginia does topless only, but I honestly have no idea. I think they serve beer and liquor.

Yeah, I never considered being nekid a spectator sport...

I've never been to a strip club so I don't know the TX or VA laws on it... I won't need to know them, I can't say I'm interested.

Hmm, go waste tons of money on nothing at a strip club... Or go home and bang my gf... Or if I'm single, go to the bar and hit on some girls for free that I have a chance with. :idea:

Or I could just buy a hooker and actually get some without spending $500 before getting to the good part.

I used to be a "patron of the arts", so to speak, but I eventually realized I can get just as frustrated for a lot less money.

:freak:

For me, going to a strip club is like going to a Porche dealership. All I can do is look, as there is no chance of being able to test drive anything.

I might as well head home, open up the web browser and do the deed. Less money and no hangover. :)

Texas = 12" rule. Must stay 12" away from dancers and no touching period is the law! Not always enforced.

nope. not enforced at all.

Seattle laws- Bright lighting, no booze, tip JARS, topless, no lap dances, and a rule that says "dancers" must stay 4 feet away from patrons.

Not worth it...head to Chamaigne Charlie's up in Vancouver:thu:

Seattle laws- Bright lighting, no booze, tip JARS, topless, no lap dances, and a rule that says "dancers" must stay 4 feet away from patrons.

Not worth it...head to Chamaigne Charlie's up in Vancouver:thu:

I think they were in the process of revamping the laws when I last lived up there (late 1990's)....that's pretty strict.

And if you are going to Vancouver, the place to be is The Cecil.

Oregon (PDX at least) has some of the most lax regulation the country. I think the state Supreme Court regards it as protected free speech.

Last 'real' strip club I've been to was in Louisville in 1993 as part of a group. I hated it. Then Mrs. Thumper took me to Darcell's (drag strip club) in PDX for my 35th birthday in 1997. I really hated that.

Same for CT...and same for never getting into it. I've been a few times, and I think the last time I went was like 2000...

unrelated mate - but im in a band called severence;

www.myspace.com/severencethrash

mind you - dont listen to those songs - theyre a year and a half old, and we dont play em anymore cos theyre largely gash - with the exception of attrition perhaps :p

I haven't been in a strip club since around 1984. Those places seem kinda creepy to me. I wonder about folks that hang out in them.

you guys have clearly never seen Soho in London of a dreary friday night

all the sex paraphenalia you could wish for :p

NJ

If alcohol is served, have to stay fully clothed.

PA

If alcohol is served, can get topless but not bottomless.