Primus tuning

burnthiscorpse

• Members

With Les, who even knows. :) At certain points in their career, it's impossible to tell what they were on to create the music they did!

Also, how do you like your Line 6 Low Down?

I just nabbed a LowDown 300.

• Members

I have two Primus tablature books, and I think all their songs are in standard. However, Les does use a 6 string bass on a fair amount of songs, so some songs have notes below E on the B string. So he plays a standard tuned 6 string but he does have notes lower than E on some songs like My Name is Mud, DMV, etc.

• Members

With Les, who even knows.
:)
At certain points in their career, it's impossible to tell what they were on to create the music they did!

Also, how do you like your Line 6 Low Down?

I just nabbed a LowDown 300.

Mine is a 300 too. Its "ok" I got it cheap. I actually started using it live on all our tour dates from about a month ago till now. We play alot of major MX race events and I decided to park my mesa rig and save it from the dust and dirt that gets really ridiculous. it has plenty of volume and sounds only as good as the stage we play on. We played on the giant "monster energy drinks" stage and the acoustics were amazing. some are total ass. where as my boogie sounds great all the time. my schecter sounds fine through it. but my G&L needs a "real" amp. I basically bought it to beat on.

Archived