Shakira vs. Vida

James Hart

• Members

I give my standard response. If I had to choose between them, I'd choose
between
them!

Man! You are greedy.

:cop: I'm going to recommend that you go on a retreat and work on curbing your impulses and imaginings before you really get yourself caught up in a trickbag.

• Members

Lazy scum need to post some more pics. I did my part.

I did mine in the other thread.

Speaking of, now that some pics of their faces have been shown, man, Vida is one ugly Biotch when you only look at her face and she's not being airbrushed to all hell. :freak:

I stand behind my vote for Shakira, she's smoking front and back, top to bottom.

• Members

Now, that's just MEAN.
:cry::facepalm:

I call it like I see it. Just because someone has a hot body doesn't automatically make them good looking.

Look at the Wonder Woman pic. I put it up for the ass shot, but man, I still think it's photoshopped because her head is seriously disfigured.

• Moderators
I call it like I see it. Just because someone has a hot body doesn't automatically make them good looking.

Look at the Wonder Woman pic. I put it up for the ass shot, but man, I still think it's photoshopped because her head is seriously disfigured.

With the curves that woman has, is there a reason you're looking at her face? ;)

• Moderators
No, just saying for the purposes of making "who's better" comparisons.

This is a music forum. The guitar pic I posted of Shakira should be way more than enough. That's what I think differentiates Shakira from a lot of the current crop. Like Sheryl Crow, she can actually play.

Archived