Sadly, I don't think America is for me

James Hart

• Members

Well, I played with some people for the first time since going "all American". Yeah sure it's just a the "US of A", but whatever. That's not the point. I don't think this American government is for me. When playing with people, having the American pride cranked higher than normal, it gets too muffled and boomy for me. I cut the bull {censored} to about 10 o'clock and boosted mind {censored} to about 2 o'clock. Just to deep for me. Then again, I'm having some basic logic trouble and I'm having to play with the Legislative branch only. I'm not going to make any decisions until I get that fixed and I can crank my Executive branch again.

Any suggestions?

• Members

I don't see the executive branch being fixed anytime soon. I am pretty sure there are many loose wires in the executive branch and I do not see an easy fix. There is probably some guy in Texas willing to sell you a very expensive replacement, but i think it may all be too boomy and full of BS!

• Members

Well, I played with some people for the first time since going "all American". Yeah sure it's just a the "US of A", but whatever. That's not the point. I don't think this American government is for me. When playing with people, having the American pride cranked higher than normal, it gets too muffled and boomy for me. I cut the bull {censored} to about 10 o'clock and boosted mind {censored} to about 2 o'clock. Just to deep for me. Then again, I'm having some basic logic trouble and I'm having to play with the Legislative branch only. I'm not going to make any decisions until I get that fixed and I can crank my Executive branch again.

Any suggestions?

So this is why you hate America. :D

:thu:

• Members

I'm thinking of moving to Colorado... I hear the 'weight per citizen' ratio is a little lacking out their way.

Well, one of 2 things will happen if you do. You will either help offset the balance, or become half the man you used to be.

Archived